Sign in to follow this  
Hutcherby46

LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS!! and delia!!

im hopeing were gonna be a force to be reckoned with tomoz potentially one of our biggest games tomoz lets show them were better than them on and off the pitch,lets be loud and proud of who we are and where we have come from and be nice if people leave out on delia rather her than an arab who if we loose 2 games on bounce we get a new manager!! otbc

Firstly you need to work on your grammar. Absolutely awful.

Secondly the QPR owner is Malaysian not ''an Arab''

Thirdly I will not get behind Delia as I want her to do the right thing & walk away from Norwich City Football Club.

Tough game tomorrow. QPR have strengthened significantly better than us & have come off the back of a good result away at Stoke.

Prediction;

NCFC-0

QPR-2

[quote user="Barry Gannister"]Firstly you need to work on your grammar. Absolutely awful. Secondly the QPR owner is Malaysian not ''an Arab'' Thirdly I will not get behind Delia as I want her to do the right thing & walk away from Norwich City Football Club. Tough game tomorrow. QPR have strengthened significantly better than us & have come off the back of a good result away at Stoke. Prediction; NCFC-0 QPR-2[/quote]

Binner alert

[quote user="Barry Gannister"]Firstly you need to work on your grammar. Absolutely awful. Secondly the QPR owner is Malaysian not ''an Arab'' Thirdly I will not get behind Delia as I want her to do the right thing & walk away from Norwich City Football Club. Tough game tomorrow. QPR have strengthened significantly better than us & have come off the back of a good result away at Stoke. Prediction; NCFC-0 QPR-2[/quote]

Barry, it''s no use you coming on here with your sophisticated metropolitan ways, your artfully spoonerised user name, your modishly verbless sentences, your groundbreakingly brave misuse of the semi-colon.

We are just simple, unlettered countryfolk struggling with the most basic of linguistic concepts. In terms of A-Z, of getting from anastrophe to zeugma, some of us have barely passed synecdoche. You really will need to dial down your intellectual level if you want us to have the remotest chance of understanding.

I hope the QPR fans don''t start singing '' Delia, Delia show us your tits`.

I was at the match against them last year, with my girlfriend, and she found it quite offensive.

[quote user="Hugh Jampton"]I hope the QPR fans don''t start singing '' Delia, Delia show us your tits`.

I was at the match against them last year, with my girlfriend, and she found it quite offensive.[/quote]Why, because they didn''t sing it to her? [:S]

Ha Ha!

If they start swearing and singing rude songs again, i hope they get ejected from our ground.

I think the Canaries will outchirp the cockney sparrows tomorrow.

As the OP said:

LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS!!

Not another lets get behind the lads thread.We get these every home game now,and as usual this season,the home support will be cr*p!! Away support brilliant,home support attrocious.As happened the last time we were premier,we will sit on our hands and wait for things to happen.1 0 to city

I''m really nervous about tomorrow as QPR have taken all the points from Goodison, Molineux & the Britannia and have upgraded their Championship winning squad better than us.

I just hope that if we do lose this board won''t be flooded with doom, gloom and accusations. It''s a game we could easily lose but it won''t define our season.

Hi lads 1st time poster here. I think it will be a great game and i think we will be able to count the goals on one hand, like 4-2 or 3-3!!

[quote user="Hugh Jampton"]There is a lot of smutty innuendo on this thread.

What does Delia''s gash mean?

And is a Purple Canary a slang term for a chap''s penis?[/quote]And the queue of dirty old gits is lengthening to take a turn to get behind Delia.

[quote user="Warnocks Blue Army"]High six boys[/quote]

Make that 5 new posters who have  arrived obviously to cause trouble.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Trouble haha Nah, we are QPR and we are lovely boys

High 6

[quote user="Barry Gannister"]Hi Rich mate. Hope you enjoy the game tomorrow.

Who are you down with? I''m coming with my mum Brian & uncle Jenny, think you''ve met them both before.[/quote]

Hi barry will do mate, im bringing my little sister its our 5th wedding anniversary and her 16th birthday!!!

[quote user="Warnocks Blue Army"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote] Trouble haha Nah, we are QPR and we are lovely boys High 6[/quote]

Thing is you can always tell a Londoner but not a lot[:D]