Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Doherty

After the liverpool, i can defently say Gary Doherty has got rid of his "utility" tag.

He was reading the game well, looked comftable at the back, He won everythign in the air and DIDNT make one mistake at the back.
             Defently the best game ive seen him play, lets hope he can keep it up!

And charlton needs to be in the Centre not on the left..... he makes far to many mistakes there! BRING BACK DRURY!!!! 

/i have a question that has been bothering me since the first half yesterday...

has docherty got any gonads.....he took a pile driver of a ball right in there from about 10 yards, did he fall in a heap no, did he bend over in acute pain..no did he roll on the floor squiring like a spanish import.. No

He blew hard for a few seconds and carried on... this leaves me to options to draw a conclusion..

He has no gonads therefore being a eunach

or he is a man determined to get on with his job

I''ll go for the later until proof comes to light on the other suggestion

Well done Gary....keep improving you are confounding critics and have confused me...

[quote]After the liverpool, i can defently say Gary Doherty has got rid of his "utility" tag. He was reading the game well, looked comftable at the back, He won everythign in the air and DIDNT make one mist...[/quote]

Good call about charlton but is drury the answer ? even if he is the only other senior left back we have at the club?

Yep - the Docs been great and proved the boo boys wrong.

But bring back Drury to replace "Bobby"? Drury has been terrible this season (granted he''s been great in the Div 1, but he hasn''t made the step up)!

true about drury.....

BRING IN ANDY RIED!!!!!

Whilst watching the spurs highlights with my family I asked my sister and brother in law how old they thought Doherty was.

At least 35!

They couldnt believe it when I said he was 24..

Its true!!

Name:
Gary Doherty

Nationality:
Rep of Ireland

Date of Birth:
31/01/1980

Height:
6'' 2" (188cm)

Weight:
13st 1lbs (83.08kg)

Appearance:
Much older than he is

Ok I added the last bit. I think now he''s settled in a bit he''s found his place and is looking solid for us. Go Doc!

[quote]true about drury..... BRING IN ANDY RIED!!!!![/quote]

BRING IN ANDY RIED!!!!! wish we could shame he would cost 4 to 6 Million

[quote]/i have a question that has been bothering me since the first half yesterday... has docherty got any gonads.....he took a pile driver of a ball right in there from about 10 yards, did he fall in a ...[/quote]

When my son was mascot (Fulham game) I took some photos of him gettin autographs in the dressing room before the game.

In one picture the Doc is caught in the background balancing his y-fronts on the end of his foot, and proving quite undeniably that he does have gonads. I''d try to post it on here, but I''m sure the moderators would ban it, and I promised the man himself when he acted most animatedly after the flash went off (excuse the pun) that he didn''t need to worry about them beong published. Not until he reaches Beckham status anyway!!