Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

For Gawd's sake Delia, just retire!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

How does Mrs Wiz view this love/hate relationship you have with Deals Wiz[:^)]

[/quote]

She doesnt like her much either Nutty, but again, like me,  would hate her to be unwell.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Yes, we know you love City and you''re intentions are good BUT...you can''t cut it financially.

Its not investment we need, its a ruddy serious rich owner. Did we want Tony Fenandous to invest or did he really want total control?  If it was the latter I wonder if it was blocked by HER or the board?

The Premiership is a rich mans playground now and survival can''t be done on the cheap anymore imo. This is why QPR will survive ie money.

Could that have been us? Only Delia knows the answer to that question.

So, time to put your feet up woman, you''ve done ok....sometimes!  now for the sake of our future Premier status, sell up!

I thought and hoped we could survive with you, but sadly, I now realise the stark truth of it all. [:(]

[/quote]Wiz, I''ve completely underestimated you.  I apologise.  When I first saw the post above I missed the subtle undercurrent of "I''m worried about your age and your health, Delia, please retire for your own good."  I foolishly thought you were moaning because she doesn''t have as much money as Bill Gates, or someone called Tony Fernandous.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Yes, we know you love City and you''re intentions are good BUT...you can''t cut it financially.

Its not investment we need, its a ruddy serious rich owner. Did we want Tony Fenandous to invest or did he really want total control?  If it was the latter I wonder if it was blocked by HER or the board?

The Premiership is a rich mans playground now and survival can''t be done on the cheap anymore imo. This is why QPR will survive ie money.

Could that have been us? Only Delia knows the answer to that question.

So, time to put your feet up woman, you''ve done ok....sometimes!  now for the sake of our future Premier status, sell up!

I thought and hoped we could survive with you, but sadly, I now realise the stark truth of it all. [:(]

[/quote]

Wiz, I''ve completely underestimated you.  I apologise.  When I first saw the post above I missed the subtle undercurrent of "I''m worried about your age and your health, Delia, please retire for your own good."  I foolishly thought you were moaning because she doesn''t have as much money as Bill Gates, or someone called Tony Fernandous.

[/quote]

You see Mr C, I''m much maligned on here, I do have a heart.

She should stand down, become our club President and sit in a nice warm club box with her dear mum watching City.

Then we can search for a really rich bugger to take over!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Is Delia ill[:^)]

[/quote]

Thankfully not yet Nutty, I''m just being cautious for her...........a sudden chill and who knows?

="grantroederdisaster"]For Gawd''s sake first Wizard, just stop posting on here unless you can say something remotely sensible!! After the relegation in 2009, I said that the club needed new owners. Delia and CO turned it around with the very astute appointments of Mcnally and Bowkett. Like another poster says I''d rather have the current hierarchy at the club than be in a similar position to the likes of IpsH*t, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Leicester etc! If anyones still not content with our great club after the success and progression of the last 2 seasons, then they never will and this is coming from myself whos seen many ups and downs since the 1950''s!P>

So in other words fit in with you''re idea of sensible I must, never say I!

No not my idea of sensible, just general consensus and normal rational thinking people!

Your either on the wind up or your a very very mixed up person, personally I''d say a mixture of both!

If you don''t like the current state of our great club and whats been achieved in the last 2 years then you''ll never be satisfyed!

I suppose you were one of those craving for De Stafano to take over the club a few years back?

This the same bloke who took over Scottish 1st Division outfit Dundee who get 4000 crowds on a good day and they were in administration months after he took over. If he couldn''t afford to run a club with probably less than a quarter of our costs then he had no chance with Norwich City!

I agree that in the past Delias made it extremely difficult to sell cause she doesn''t really want to but shes turned things around with the astute appointments of Mcnally and Bowkett and I very much doubt if the last couple of years success could of been replicated or made better with different owners and board members!

Like I said before I''d rather have Mcnally and Bowkett running things with Delia, Wynn Jones and Foulger as majority shareholders than most other clubs set ups.

Look down the A140 to see a club that is not being run properly and is in complete disarray!