Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

NCFC = a stepping stone for Lambert & McNally

Lambert to a big club, probably top 6 - and why not? We can''t give him what he wants financially and will never be able to afford players like Aguero, Torres, Rooney, Barton, Stephen Warnock or Chris Eagles with the cook and Stephen Fry in charge.

McNally too, he won''t hang around once the money has run out and he''s built his 35,000 seater Aviva Thunderdome or whatever it''ll be called.  He''ll be off to a bigger club as fast as you can say the name of that town in Wales with the stupidly long name, if not sooner.

When are we going to show some ambition and start racking up unsustainable debt to really compete in this league?  Never while this bunch of charlies are occupying the boardroom, I fear. [:''(]

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

Lambert to a big club, probably top 6 - and why not? We can''t give him what he wants financially and will never be able to afford players like Aguero, Torres, Rooney, Barton, Stephen Warnock or Chris Eagles with the cook and Stephen Fry in charge.

McNally too, he won''t hang around once the money has run out and he''s built his 35,000 seater Aviva Thunderdome or whatever it''ll be called.  He''ll be off to a bigger club as fast as you can say the name of that town in Wales with the stupidly long name, if not sooner.

When are we going to show some ambition and start racking up unsustainable debt to really compete in this league?  Never while this bunch of charlies are occupying the boardroom, I fear. [:''(]

[/quote]

Very astute.

[Y]

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

[/quote]alert.. sense of humour sensor on overload....aler alert.... its gonna blow!!!!!

how many will take this seriously i wonder?

"Hullo Neill... i didnt get to the game today Neyul.. but them 59''ers would beat the team today... whut d''yew mean they are all in their 80''s neyul? that lambert dun''t know what he''s dewin!"

I said this before the club was even formed and I am really glad that others are now starting to recognise how clever I am...we are literally a joke, Mcnally could have got us 5 points for the result today but he is saving them all and intends to take them with him to another club... probably one owned by Paris Hilton.Also, why do we not have an old fashioned bucket and sponge??? A spray is fine but if we want to make it in the big time - which we won''t - we really need a full valet kit for the physio to run on with and buff up the wounded over payed individual who will only celebrate on their own and then burn the ground down with Mother Teressa in it...wake up you sheep!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Lambert won''t be going anywhere yet!

Neither will Mcnally!

We''re rubbish![/quote]Yeah keep the useless w@nkers. Little old Norwich are used to keeping hold of over paid under-performers.

Saw the post title and genuinely thought it was another diatribe from First Wizard.

You''ve nicked the idea from him, he''ll have to think of something else now. "Delia To Relocate Club To Stowmarket" -apparantly he can tell by how she ties her NCFC scarf!

As far as I''m concerned, the board need to prove we''re serious about Premier League survival by signing lots of mediocre journeymen, paying them £50k a week, hiking up ticket prices again and then rebranding the stadium.  Until they do that they''ll remain a bunch of freaking amateurs.