Sign in to follow this  
BedsCanary

Marlon Harewood signed today?

I don''t usually get involved in gossip but I spoke to a West Ham supporter today who reckons they''ve sold Harewood to us pending a medical tomorrow.

Anyone else heard anything?

Dont think so somehow - just on Sky Sports saying that Harewood should be fit to face Canaries on Saturday!!!!!

just heard from my mate in the know in those east london parts that its cobblers but could happen in next few weeks.

As much as I''d love it to be true, 1.2 million in my opinion wouldn''t be enough for a striker of that quality. Plus I couldn''t see West Ham let him go, after what Pardew has already said about him.

[quote]As much as I''d love it to be true, 1.2 million in my opinion wouldn''t be enough for a striker of that quality. Plus I couldn''t see West Ham let him go, after what Pardew has already said about him.[/quote]

"a striker of that quality" how many premiership goals has the man scored? he is yet to be tested at this level and i think the club is taking a big gamble if they go for someone like him. much rather see the likes of kevin campbell.

I`m sure NW is not so stupid as to consider  harewood ! ...........   yeah ! what a catch !!    300 appearances this season  , 2 goals  !!! ............ another " striker "  who  reckons he will move mountains  each time  he signs for a club  .......  then , and then ...........ZILCH

McVeigh could posably sign because ex-canary Malky Mackay is there at the moment

I think that this is just the routine pre-match Press Conference, "ahead of the third round FA Cup Match against Norwich."

10 goals this year and he would prob suit our play. Ill put faith in any one worthy signs. The man brought us up and has been fantastic. NY Canarywww.nycanaries.com