Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Canary

Online ticket hastle

The must be a better way, for at least the 5th time this season I have spent at least an hour trying to get tickets ( A season ticket is not possible due to costs and 350 round trip costs )

right from the opening of sales for Spurs match I was trying, the online site was first not available " due to heavy demand" and when I did get online 3 times it crashed, once as I was making card payments and was unsure if it had gone through or not, When I finally got tickets the only way O could get two together was in the N and P corner infill.

All the time I was trying to get online I was also trying by phone, again without actually getting trough.

Loyalty is being tested to the extreme , There has to be a better way

I had two browsers open on 2 PCs but it didn''t help

I can not be the only one.

The club needs to get up to date with the Online ticket situation and more phone lines

we all know the club needs more seats and quickly as new / young supporters will find other clubs to support and people like me who have supported the club since 1953 will give up trying .

I get on at half 8 logged in and ready and sit there refreshing the page for half an hour.

I would like to point out I do this for the ''small'' games such as the like of WBA and Swansea etc just so I can get two seats together.

I think the club should do some sort of loyalty card thing for super members who get tickets for all games and not just the big ones.

We have 8 family members , all supper members getting seats together is almost impossible, I managed to get 8 in 2 groups of 5 and 3 for the West Brom game, lucky that time by phone

The old HAT Trick Plan where you pre chose 5 games worked OK

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]We have 8 family members , all supper members getting seats together is almost impossible, I managed to get 8 in 2 groups of 5 and 3 for the West Brom game, lucky that time by phone

The old HAT Trick Plan where you pre chose 5 games worked OK[/quote]

How many tickets can a Super Member buy?

Thanks Holts! We''ll spend the festive season in Norfolk, and I''m working on a plan to take my son (U-11, and a fine central defender) to Carra aganst Fulham to study the finer points of our defensive play.

You and your son will need to be super members, then if you go onto the account you should be able to go on friends and family and add them.

When you are buying the tickets obviously buy them two together and then when you are in the basket and about to go to the checkout, click the dropdown box and choose your sons supermembership name/account.

Should then let you input your card details.

Hope this helps, might as well give it a try for a reserve game to get the jist of it but obviously don''t buy the tickets ^^.

Spurs tickets this morning sold old quicker than the Arsenal ones did. For the first time in 3 years as a SM I haven''t been able to get a ticket. Was going to be my niece''s Christmas present.

Kidderminster Canary - Completely understand your issues, experienced exactly the same trying to book two tickets together for the Newcastle game. I was unable to log on at all using the internet, despite using 3 different computers! I ended up waiting in a queue on the telephone for 20 minutes and fortunately managed to pick up 2 tickets in the Jarrold stand.

Heart in the mouth moment though, as I had already paid for accomodation/travel etc!

[quote user="HoltsRightFoot"]You and your son will need to be super members, then if you go onto the account you should be able to go on friends and family and add them.

When you are buying the tickets obviously buy them two together and then when you are in the basket and about to go to the checkout, click the dropdown box and choose your sons supermembership name/account.

Should then let you input your card details.

Hope this helps, might as well give it a try for a reserve game to get the jist of it but obviously don''t buy the tickets ^^.[/quote]

Thanks, again, that was useful, Now I that know what to do, I hope I''ll be fast enough to do it!