Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

EXTRA POINT ON OFFER THIS WEEKEND

We will only get something at Man City if the workrate is high, if the game plan is good and adhered to and if we are positive.

I expect City to go there with a view to causing the Manc''s problems and with a mindset of getting a positive result.

That said, and i said it first so I''m hopefully not accused of being negative; there is a third positive result available to us and that is the protected goal difference.

You can add to this the mental benefits of competing or not having to cope with getting stuffed.

Our current goal difference is worth an extra point in the final analysis and with a clutch of sides likely to be around the 38 point mark come the end of the season it might just make the difference.

If we win - unbelievable. If we draw - fabulous. If we lose by no more than two - excellent and there is every positivity to take forward to the game with the skunks.

The win at the weekend relieves the pressure and our players can go into the Manc game and enjoy the experience, the big pitch and the challenge. I fancy us to get something. But underlying it all there is the big picture to protect, a third points category and a reputation.

Nobody expects us to get anything there not even the most loony optimistic Norwich fan!

But we can go there with zero pressure and if we play at our best we can make it difficult for them and getting a draws not an impossibility!

IF we can hold them out for 40 mins and then get a cheeky goal before half time I feel we will have a great chance of a point or points.

City have not gone in to half time losing this season and I would love for us to ask them some questions.

In reality if we go in at half time 1-0 down this would be a good score and as Yorks said, a 3 nil loss would be a good result cosidering the others that have gone there and failed

Our game plan has to go there and stop the supply line. If you shut Balotelli off he is prone to doing stupid things, and we could use that in our favour.

As previously said, we need to play the game not the occasion. We did that at Old Trafford and had some great chances. Lets hope we can play like that again, yet stick our chances away this time.

It will arguably be a lot harder, but we have to get stuck in to the likes of: Silva, Nasri, Yaya Toure and Aguero. We cannot afford to let these guys run at us with the ball.

The thing is, we''re not very good at stopping the supply line. Even when we try, we can''t seem to do it against sides who are not quite as good as Man City!

Personally, I''d rather see us go for their throat. If we set out to defend from the off, I can see us losing by 3 or 4. If we go out and attack, they might still score 3 or 4, but I''d back us to nick a goal or two as well.