Sign in to follow this  
The Voice Of Reason

Colin W****r

Just listened to his post match interview on the BBC sport website. Funniest thing I have heard in weeks!

How on earth did we get out of jail beating his team who were so much better, it''s the Premier Leagues fault, he is so funny.

I don''t take the guy''s post match comments remotely seriously-it''s just comedy. After games he has lost (particularly against a rival like us, as opposed to Man U etc), he just becomes this deranged and deluded madman with no grasp of reality.

Funny thing is, once he''s in a studio and not in a match situation, he switches back to being quite likeable and talks a lot more sense!

Also, I think Carrow Road makes him particularly special. He hasn''t won there with any of his many clubs in a very long time. Actually, I''m not even sure he has ever won there - maybe someone could look that up!

[quote user="a1canary"]Actually, I''m not even sure he has ever won there - maybe someone could look that up![/quote]We seem to have a good record against him at home, but I remember his Palace side winning there in 08/09. Oster scored a bit of a cracker to win it.

Hideous man. It''s so insulting too to talk like that about your opponents, whether it''s tongue-in-cheek or not. Especially after they''ve beaten you :-)

Hmmm, looking at the stats one team had more shots overall, twice as many on target, and more corners than the oppo. That team played in yellow. Qpr did have 51% possession to our 49% so i guess that proves our Colin correct! As people have said- comedy value only....

He always makes me laugh to be honest. I think its important especially as one previous poster already said to pretty much ignore his post match interviews in the serious sense. If you took him seriously you''d think his teams were always hard done by or robbed. Yesterday he said if his team had defended properly they would have won, but you could say the same for their goal, it was hardly a perfect sweeping move. In reality it was just a close match, which we edged.

As much as I dislike Colin and personally disagree with him on this occassion I would like to point out thatin the threads concerning yesterdays match the majority of you were also saying we were not good enough and got out of jail - lol.

I thought we were poor on Saturday, but nowhere near as poor as QPR.

Despite our inability to keep hold of the ball, we still created more, and better, chances than Rangers, and the idea that they were ''mugged'' is ludicrous.

I think Colin''s comments were largely designed to draw attention away from the fact that with a couple of players out, his team is rubbish.

He also thought the referee had a good game. Of course he did as he gave them twice as many free kicks than us. Whistle happy and I normally referee the big teams so you''re really lucky to have me attitude.