Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

I know I''m late, again! But good luck Hughsey, a nice looking line!Had a bad time recently, so I''m going back to my roots and finding something that looks really solid on form and has my gut behind it. Spurs to beat WBA, AWAY WIN. Don''t usually go for away games, but the Baggies are poor at home and Spurs are on fire. They have a measly singleton win against top half sides (Villa) and have nothing to show against any of the bigger teams, and I think evens is a very good price.Good luck everyone!

[quote user="Twitchy"]Bristol City v Southampton, away win please.[/quote]Score draw written all over it, Twitchy - bang goes your 100% record.Chelsea will beat Wolves quite comfortably.

Not had chance to read the whole thread so I expect someone has already picked my nap, but

top of the league Copenhagan to beat bottom of the league Koge, who''ve only picked up 2 points out of 24 on the road this season, and only scored 4 goals.

Good luck everyone

Southend to beat Bristol Rovers for me please.

Good luck everyone.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Twitchy"]Bristol City v Southampton, away win please.[/quote]Score draw written all over it, Twitchy - bang goes your 100% record.Chelsea will beat Wolves quite comfortably.[/quote]Hope your wrong Shyster, I have a side treble bet that''s worth a grand, it comes up and next round is on me.

[quote user="Hughesy"]Hello everyone. First of all, my nap this week is Chelsea v Wolves - Home Win Right, the big 6 are... Debrecen v Zalaegerszeg - Home Win MK Dons v Wycombe - Home Win Southend v Bristol Rvrs - Home Win Alloa v East Stirling - Home Win Partick Thistle v Culter - Home Win Copenhagen v HB Koge - Home Win Wow!! That was so hard to pick. Feeling very nervous now, but hopefully these 6 can bring in the hat trick. Thanks everyone for your suggestions, and especially for the help with the non UK games as I don''t usually look at the European teams. (I know nothing about them!!!) Fingers crossed then, let the fun and games begin.[/quote]

`Sorry I wasn''t around earlier Hughesy. Thank you for these. They look great and the hat-trick is on make no mistake!! I''ve put these on with Bet365 and the potential return is a healthy £40.83.

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Debrecen @ 1/6
Milton Keynes Dons @ 2/5
Southend @ 4/6
Alloa @ 1/5
Partick @ 1/14
FC Copenhagen @ 1/6
Six-Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
26/11/2011 01:59:3610.000.00

Five of the games are this afternoon. Debrecen get us underway at 2pm. Then MK Dons, Southend, Alloa and Partick all kick off at 3pm. All being well we still be in the hunt on Sunday when Copenhagen complete the six at 3pm.

Good luck everyone[:)]

After being quite early last week I am rather late this week, sorry.  My nap -

Partick Thistle vs Culter - Home Win

Good luck everyone and the very best of luck Hughsey[:)][Y]

Here''s hoping for that hattrick! 

In fact a Steve Morison hattrick would be good today too!  My Dad has made the really long trip down from Northumberland to Norwich today to take in the game.  I just hope that this can be a lucky omen for both Norwich and the PUPs.  The last game he saw at Carrow Road was last season against Derby and we all know how that one finished!!!

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]

I''m going for a home win for Debrecen v. Zalaegerszeg in the Hungarian League.

Debrecen are W7 D1 L0 F23 A8 at home and Zalaegerszeg are W0 D0 L8 F8 A26 away.

Good Luck, Hughesy!

[/quote]

And Debrecen are 2-0 down at half-time [:@]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Cosmic Twin"]

Good Luck, Hughesy!

[/quote]

And Debrecen are 2-0 down at half-time [:@] [/quote]

Now 2-2 after 53 mins [img]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Nice comeback, hope they can complete the job, Chelsea 1-0 up...[/quote]

Cruising at 4-2 now [:)][:)][:)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Cosmic Twin"]

Good Luck, Hughesy!

[/quote]

And Debrecen are 2-0 down at half-time [:@] [/quote]I''d be studying the in-play betting market on that one!

I can''t buy a win this year.  I think I have missed my last 3.  This week it was Alloa.  Beware my selection moving forward.  You have been warned. Great 3 points for City today though.  Sort of takes the sting out of the disappointing results.

Alloa was mine too Justin!! I owe you an email and will put that right soon buddy. We''ll definitely meet up on Dec 27th![Y]

Unlucky Hughesy. I honestly thought you had the right six but it wasn''t to be. As I always say, everything has to go right for us to win. The last two weeks it did but this week the luck wasn''t with us. It was a great attempt though Sam.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Crewe have a new manager at the helm, and have their standard ''batch'' of youth players starting to play which seems to keep them up each season.

Hereford have only won 1 away and I think that will stay the same this week.

Even though Crewe have only won 2 at home this season and beating 6th place Morecambe last week (away) I think they will have too much for a Hereford who may find themself outside the football league next season.

Crewe Vs Hereford Home Win.

[/quote]

One of the Crewe youngsters also scored the goal! a 17 year old! Going up,up,up

Looks like Barca are struggling tonight, currently 1-0 down to Getafe.  Real Madrid also went behind but came back to win 4-1.  I feel slightly nervous about my pick of Copenhagen tomorrow, but i''ve got to stick with it now.  I see Statto''s lots his 100% record with Arsenal slipping up today, unlucky mate, you''ve been on a cracking run.  Both Mr Bump and NCFCStar have both seen their naps win, so the pressure is on Copenhagen to keep up my perfect start...  Fingers crossed.

[quote user="jed exodous"]Looks like Barca are struggling tonight, currently 1-0 down to Getafe.  Real Madrid also went behind but came back to win 4-1.  I feel slightly nervous about my pick of Copenhagen tomorrow, but i''ve got to stick with it now.  I see Statto''s lots his 100% record with Arsenal slipping up today, unlucky mate, you''ve been on a cracking run.  Both Mr Bump and NCFCStar have both seen their naps win, so the pressure is on Copenhagen to keep up my perfect start...  Fingers crossed.[/quote]

I don''t think you have too much to worry about with Copenhagen.  I didn''t nap them because I thought Partick were a safer bet playing a non-league side and Copenhagen''s recent form (last 6 games) sees them in 7th out of 12.  That still doesn''t take away from the fact it is top at home vs bottom away.

Barca lost away, perhaps partly due to a hangover from the epic battle against AC Milan.

[quote user="jed exodous"]Looks like Barca are struggling tonight, currently 1-0 down to Getafe.  Real Madrid also went behind but came back to win 4-1.  I feel slightly nervous about my pick of Copenhagen tomorrow, but i''ve got to stick with it now.  I see Statto''s lots his 100% record with Arsenal slipping up today, unlucky mate, you''ve been on a cracking run.  Both Mr Bump and NCFCStar have both seen their naps win, so the pressure is on Copenhagen to keep up my perfect start...  Fingers crossed.[/quote]  Sorry to rain on your parade Jed, but I napped Partick to beat Culter so my record stays at 100% I''m afraid.          On another note, hard luck Hughesy. Thought yours was as excellent nap of 6

[quote user="jed exodous"]Looks like Barca are struggling tonight, currently 1-0 down to Getafe.  Real Madrid also went behind but came back to win 4-1.  I feel slightly nervous about my pick of Copenhagen tomorrow, but i''ve got to stick with it now.  I see Statto''s lots his 100% record with Arsenal slipping up today, unlucky mate, you''ve been on a cracking run.  Both Mr Bump and NCFCStar have both seen their naps win, so the pressure is on Copenhagen to keep up my perfect start...  Fingers crossed.[/quote]  Sorry to rain on your parade Jed, but I napped Partick to beat Culter so my record stays at 100% I''m afraid.          On another note, hard luck Hughesy. Thought yours was as excellent nap of 6

[quote user="Statto28"][quote user="jed exodous"]Looks like Barca are struggling tonight, currently 1-0 down to Getafe.  Real Madrid also went behind but came back to win 4-1.  I feel slightly nervous about my pick of Copenhagen tomorrow, but i''ve got to stick with it now.  I see Statto''s lots his 100% record with Arsenal slipping up today, unlucky mate, you''ve been on a cracking run.  Both Mr Bump and NCFCStar have both seen their naps win, so the pressure is on Copenhagen to keep up my perfect start...  Fingers crossed.[/quote]

Sorry to rain on your parade Jed, but I napped Partick to beat Culter so my record stays at 100% I''m afraid.
         On another note, hard luck Hughesy. Thought yours was as excellent nap of 6
[/quote]

Appologies Statto, I stand corrected.  Not lloking good for Copenhagen.  In light of todays events, I forgot the game was taking place until just now.  Fingers crossed they turn it round, but, for some reason, i''m not overly confident...