Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

I''ve been deliberating for ages over this game and the FC Copenhagen one but my nap isDynamo Kiev to beat Obolon KievDynamo are 6-2-0 away from home. Obolon are 0-2-6 at home.Best of luck.

I''m having a flunker at the moment and need to get back to winning ways;League One, MK Dons to beat Wycombe. MK Dons home win.Good luck to you all - especially to me as I have been rubbish recently!!!

Austrian Bundesliga for me this week, kick off at 5.30pm sat eveningFC SALZBURG v Sv Kapfenburg - HOME WINGood luck Hughesy!Leedscanary

I''m going for a home win for Debrecen v. Zalaegerszeg in the Hungarian League.

Debrecen are W7 D1 L0 F23 A8 at home and Zalaegerszeg are W0 D0 L8 F8 A26 away.

Good Luck, Hughesy!

Cant see past a home win for Partick Thistle gainst Culter.    Best of luck Hughesy and as always, hoping for both a City and PUPs win

Evening all - Good luck this week - going for the hattrick!!!

I choose Cardiff at Home to Nottingham Forest. Cardiff are in great form and odds of 10/11 seems too good to be true to be honest, handily almost doubling your accumulator odds at the same time.

Cardiff Home Win

I''m off to Spain where the Madrid derby has been a little one sided over the past few years. In the last twelve meetings in league and cup between the two there have nine wins for Real, three draws and not a single win for Atletico. I can''t see anything changing this weekend.

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - HOME WIN

Good luck PUPs.

Good luck Hughesy, I''m going to be really boring this week after Southport nearly gave me a heart attack.  So I''m going to stay in England where I expect:Arsenal to beat FulhamGood luck Hughesy and all you Pups!

It was soccerstats.com Nutty, thanks for that.

And i''m going to Norway this week, where its the final day of the season. Odd Grenland currently in 4th place but on the same points as 3rd place will be gunning for victory at bottom of the table Sarpsborg 08, who are 8 points bellow second bottom and haven''t won since May picking up 16 defeats and 5 draws since then. Odd Grenland are on a 4 game winning streak and should be going all out for victory as 3rd place Brann''s form looks a bit shakey as they also finish away from home (they also have a chance of finishing 2nd, but 2nd team faces 2nd bottom who are also relegated.) So thats:

Sarpsborg 08 vs ODD GRENLAND- Away win.

Good Luck :)

Conference this week where lowly Bath City (1-2-7-9-17) entertain Mansfield (4-4-1-12-9). Mansfield have only lost one away game while Bath have only managed one win all season.Bath City v Mansfield........Away win.Good luck HOOOOOOSEY! [:D][Y]

Chesterfield v Sheffield United

Away win. Chesterfield are bottom with a home record of 2-3-4. Sheffield United have an away record of 3-3-2.

Chesterfield haven''t won any of their last 9 games.

Having a howler of a season so far... Lets go with an Alloa HOME WIN this Thanksgiving weekend.  Best of luck and I will be at the Spurs match on Dec 27th.  Looking forward to meeting some PUPs if possible.

Crewe have a new manager at the helm, and have their standard ''batch'' of youth players starting to play which seems to keep them up each season.

Hereford have only won 1 away and I think that will stay the same this week.

Even though Crewe have only won 2 at home this season and beating 6th place Morecambe last week (away) I think they will have too much for a Hereford who may find themself outside the football league next season.

Crewe Vs Hereford Home Win.

Off to the home of Norwich City legends David Nielsen and Thomas Helveg this week.FC Copenhagen to beat Koge Top v bottom = Home win.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

The land of the Magyars for me.

Debrecen to win at home against Zalaegerszgite.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

[/quote]

Apologies, nutty and hughesy.[:$] Hadn''t realised this had already been picked, so, in the interests of the widest possible choice, can I change please?! And to the Land of the Rising Sun, with an early Saturday game:

Nagoya Grampus to win at home against Montedio Yamagata.

Nagoya Grampus with a 10-5-1 and 37-16 home record, and needing to win to have a chance still of the title.

Montedio Yamagata with a 2-2-12 and 13-34 away record, and already relegated.

Bonne chance encore a tous!!![Y][Y][Y]

All three games I spotted have been picked, so will backup the Debrecen v Zalaergerszeg pick.

Its Top v Bottom, Debrecen are 7/1/0 at home, Zalaergeszeg are 0/0/8 away. They have also conceded four goals in each of their last two away games.

Best of luck Hughesy!

With a new manager at the helm and some good quality players for Championship level Leicester look to strong for  a turbelent Pompey side

Portsmouth V Leicester Away win

Good luck on completing the Hat-trick Hughesey[Y]

Hello everyone. First of all, my nap this week is

Chelsea v Wolves - Home Win

Right, the big 6 are...

Debrecen v Zalaegerszeg - Home Win

MK Dons v Wycombe - Home Win

Southend v Bristol Rvrs - Home Win

Alloa v East Stirling - Home Win

Partick Thistle v Culter - Home Win

Copenhagen v HB Koge - Home Win

Wow!! That was so hard to pick. Feeling very nervous now, but hopefully these 6 can bring in the hat trick. Thanks everyone for your suggestions, and especially for the help with the non UK games as I don''t usually look at the European teams. (I know nothing about them!!!)

Fingers crossed then, let the fun and games begin.

Southend vs Bristol Rovers - Home win please. Good luck one and all PUP''s