Sign in to follow this  
vkp-otbc

Man city ticket destroyed

For some reason my mother has decided to rip my ticket up and bin it, I''ve managed to retrieve what''s left of it. Does anybody know how i go about getting a replacement?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Yes. You should phone ''Childline'' then wait for social servces. As for the ticket try sticky back plastic.[/quote]

Rude, you need help!

[:D]

Ring the club.

The ticket office staff have been excellent so far this season. I''ve lost 2 tickets so far and they''ve replaced both of them with no hassle.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Wouldn''t you have better things to do than post on the Pinkun if you''ve taken Ecstasy?[/quote]

It depends upon how old you are Ginge.

As it''s sold out you might have to ring Man City, from what I remember from my last couple of visits they have the automated turnstiles that you have to stick the ticket into.

With regards to the OP, one has to question why your mum has done that. Are you grounded? In which case (as a responsible parent) I would suggest you accept your punishment rather than disobey

On a serious note, its probably best to call the club and explain the situation. You might also need to call Man City but call Norwich first (they may have a record of your seat details). Its getting a bit iffy for mailing you another ticket but they may be able to arrange for you to collect a replacement at the Etihad

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Just claim your ticket has been lost in the post, the club will just re-print it for you.[/quote]

They cant "reprint" it - they get the preprinted tickets from Man C....

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Or, alternatively, put this post out on a Man City messageboard, and (after they have taken the p out of you) they might point you in the right direction![/quote]

I would strongly advise not doing this, I had a look on blue moon messageboard for man city fans and they would take the p excessively.

Theyve even got a section - classic threads which are just really a collection of comedy gold.

I''d probably ring man city and norwich up and see what they advise.