Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Applications

I am still trying to make my mind up if this is a joke thread but i will bite

1) Hand in to the ticket office not a Canary store.

2) Suggest an envelope unless you want the world and its auntie knowing your card details.

3) Depends which priority group you are in.

How does the title of ''Applications'' suggest you''re thinking of applying for WBA tickets? Plus, surely you would know that when applying for TICKETS, you would use the TICKET office? joke thread!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="ryan1992"]How does the title of ''Applications'' suggest you''re thinking of applying for WBA tickets? [/quote]

I thought these days applications meant things on mobiles.

Is there one for WBA tickets ?
[/quote]

Yes indeed there is Graham and it closes on 15th December.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="ryan1992"]How does the title of ''Applications'' suggest you''re thinking of applying for WBA tickets? [/quote]I thought these days applications meant things on mobiles.Is there one for WBA tickets ?[/quote]

Yes indeed there is Graham and it closes on 15th December.

[/quote]I did know about the Carrow Road application Tilly but I was wondering aloud if there''s a mobile '' app '' too. There seems to be one for everything else.( At least I now know that any hopes of me pursuing comedy as a little sideline is just wishful thinking...)

Ahh sorry holt must got you confused with someone else. Thanks for the vote in confidence hallelujah

Do you want to join my inner circle of trusted allies? There is me and..... umm just me in the circle so far

[quote user="HoltsRightFoot"]BW mate i think you have the wrong person, i usually read your threads as i find them quite funny. So how am i meant to know what the fuck goes on the front of the envelope since i have never done it before? Hense why i am asking these questions.[/quote]

Try putting the name and address of  who it is intended for on the front.[:@]

So if you had waited until you had printed the application form this whole nonsense would not have been necessary?

Now i know this has all been a spoof thread so i''m outta here.[:''(]

I have read the instructions on the application form as it is now printed out, obviously i fill it in and it doesnt mattter what colour ink and if its in block capitals.

I am also guessing I need an envelope and the address etc of the ticket office on the front.

As long as I tick clearly the ballot group (both me and gf are applying so use the one form), and choose the age group it should be fine.

How long does it roughly take to see the money taken out?

Thanks

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

So if you had waited until you had printed the application form this whole nonsense would not have been necessary?

Now i know this has all been a spoof thread so i''m outta here.[:''(]

[/quote]The OP is either a wind-up merchant or he has learning challenges. He reeled me in on a previous thread about the WBA away game arrangements where I ended up virtually booking the hotel for him.Sad thing is - if he''s for real I can''t see how he''s going to find his way from central Birmingham to West Brom. Might be best if he takes his Mum/carer with him.

Your probably right I probably won''t know how to get from central birmingham to West brom, hense why I will have to learn it all before I get there ^^

I have never done it before so how would I know whether or not an envelope is needed and what writing needs to be on it?

I think this is more of a sad indictment that many younger people today just have no concept of putting things in an envelope and posting them, or taking them somewhere else. Email, text messages, E-cards - no wonder the post office is going bust!

HRF - appreciate that you may indeed be new to this (I''ll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one) but tbh as youve got more than 300 posts Im surprised you hadnt considered being shot down by others. On reflection you may have been better looking at the club website, or even calling them

Ticket availability will depend entirely on which group youre in (and the club will put you in the LOWEST common group for multiple applications - so if youre a ST holder but your GFs a member then you''ll be in Group 4) and how popular the match will be - Man U balloted in Group 3 (in other words 1 & 2 got tickets, 4 & 5 didnt and some of 3 got them, some didnt). Man City balloted in Group 5 and Everton didnt ballot at all I think - if I remember correctly tickets are now on general sale

So good luck, enjoy it if you go (I prefer away games to home tbh) and let us know what you think once youve done it

It''s easy to scoff at people, but some people like to make sure they are doing something right, especially where money is concerned.

It is right to be careful to make sure that when you''re putting your card details on something it gets to the right person!

Hope you get your tickets ok.

My God, this thread is like a Monty Python sketch!PS. I always hand in my applications (done it black ink and block capitals) over the counter at the ticket office (Carrow Road) with a cheque (Halifax Bank)  stapled to the top left corner. Paying by cheque avoids the £1.50 admin fee (which I''m too tight to pay). And no, I never put them in an envelope!