Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Martin

good goal tonight, only saw the replay at the end so don''t know how his overall game was.Good to see him score though, increase his value, or he could prove me wrong and fight his way back into the Norwich team, i am sure that is what he wants, considering he''s a Norwich boy

[quote user="priceyrice"]good goal tonight, only saw the replay at the end so don''t know how his overall game was.

Good to see him score though, increase his value, or he could prove me wrong and fight his way back into the Norwich team, i am sure that is what he wants, considering he''s a Norwich boy
[/quote]

His all round performance was not to brilliant but played well, his goal was well taken, 25 yard top corner, he don''t look to keen to be there but he''s getting games and his first goal, Can''t see him wanting to stay there after january.

Perhaps it''ll act as the kick up the bum his spell with Luton proved to be. That''s not to say he''s played poorly when given the opportunity with us, he''s just not appeared to have quite the same level of determination that he did when he last returned from a time away from the comforts of Colney.

Of course he doesn''t run and all that as those on Canary Call so often argue [:|]

His overall game wasn''t great, but neither were Palarse as a whole.

He had next to no supply, and Palarse were defending for most of the match. They should be very pleased with a draw after that tbh!

Great strike by Chrissy though, always good to show you can use both feet!