Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Manchester City v Norwich City

The commentator on Fox has his tongue so far up Man City''s a**e it''ll be coming out of Mancini''s mouth in a minute.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]3-0 really feared for regulation now.[:@][:(][/quote]I think most people expected this sort of scoreline against Man City, it was never going to be a close match

[quote user="Making Plans"]Losing 3-0 away to Man City in early December is hardly going to seal or fate, is it[/quote]Where''s Lapps when you need him? We''re DOOMED!!!

[quote user="NauruDude"]Why you callin'' Holt a clown? Get back to playschool you Ipshit fan.[/quote]I''ll give you the benefit of the language barrier and won''t assume you''re the twat you appear to be. Ballotelli has just come on. Work it out.

plenty of radio criticism for Tierney for the second as well as ruddy.

Citeh are a class act and we never do well there - no suprises and as long was our confidence is not knocked we just move on to the next game

COYY!

Yes, Morison scores!!!!!!!!!!

One thing you have to say about us is that in spite of the defensive mistakes, no matter who we play, we are always capable of scoring.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="NauruDude"]Why you callin'' Holt a clown? Get back to playschool you Ipshit fan.[/quote]I''ll give you the benefit of the language barrier and won''t assume you''re the twat you appear to be. Ballotelli has just come on. Work it out.[/quote]Oh, sorry bro. My Englsih ain''t bad though, just misunderstood what you we''re saying.I have to admit that I do enjoy Balotelli''s antics, failing to put a shirt on, fireworks in his own house e.t.c. Love the guy, adds so much colour to the Premiership.Got to admit though no team around us is going to get a point here this season. It''s games against QPR, Swansea, Wigan, Wolves, Sunderland e.t.c. that are going to decide who stays up and we''re doing our bit there.

[quote user="NauruDude"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="NauruDude"]Why you callin'' Holt a clown? Get back to playschool you Ipshit fan.[/quote]I''ll give you the benefit of the language barrier and won''t assume you''re the twat you appear to be. Ballotelli has just come on. Work it out.[/quote]Oh, sorry bro. My Englsih ain''t bad though, just misunderstood what you we''re saying.I have to admit that I do enjoy Balotelli''s antics, failing to put a shirt on, fireworks in his own house e.t.c. Love the guy, adds so much colour to the Premiership.Got to admit though no team around us is going to get a point here this season. It''s games against QPR, Swansea, Wigan, Wolves, Sunderland e.t.c. that are going to decide who stays up and we''re doing our bit there.[/quote]Fair dues. I agree the Premier League would be a duller place without Balotelli. Let''s just hope he does something stupid instead of skillfull.

Great to get the goal, other results are going our way as well.

QPR/WBA drawing, Swansea, Wigan & Bolton all losing. Only Blackburn winning is downside, but that means Keane (Is his name spelt that way?) won''t get sacked for a couple more games at least, so while he''s in charge they will never be very good.

[quote user="NauruDude"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="NauruDude"]Why you callin'' Holt a clown? Get back to playschool you Ipshit fan.[/quote]I''ll give you the benefit of the language barrier and won''t assume you''re the twat you appear to be. Ballotelli has just come on. Work it out.[/quote]Oh, sorry bro. My Englsih ain''t bad though, just misunderstood what you we''re saying.I have to admit that I do enjoy Balotelli''s antics, failing to put a shirt on, fireworks in his own house e.t.c. Love the guy, adds so much colour to the Premiership.Got to admit though no team around us is going to get a point here this season. It''s games against QPR, Swansea, Wigan, Wolves, Sunderland e.t.c. that are going to decide who stays up and we''re doing our bit there.[/quote]LOL!!! My Englsih ain''t bad. Clearly is.