Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-tom

PANIC!!!!

Really.... In 10 place, 6 points of the relegation spots, better goal difference than those as well and just been beaten by a very good, talent in abundance and a bench worth more than our entire match day 18 team. Dust yourselves of boys and bring in the toon........ OTBC

quite right. should be a good game as Newcastle look as if they are sliding after 2 defeats. holt and morison upfront against the two centre backs for me would be destructive.....DESTRUCTIVE.......BOOM

Newcastle looked very good today and should have been playing 10 men for 86 minutes.  Don''t underestimate them just because they''ve lost 2 on the bounce.

They haven''t lost two on the bounce, they drew with Man.U last week.

Newcastle are going to be really up for it next week, after playing both Manc clubs and then Chelsea, a visit to Carrow Road is just what they need. They have played well in every game this season from what i''ve heard and have only lost two games. Newcastle at home is a game we want to get something from, but to be honest its going to be pretty tough unless Newcastle are missing a couple of key players.

But maybe our team will go out and play extremely well after a 5-1 thrashing..

Will be a tough game but apparently Taylor got injured for them and Coloccini went off today aswell i think someone said. If those two are missing they will be a big loss for Newcastle as those two centre backs are really solid for them and know each others games inside out. Still be a tough match regardless though.

Strangely after watching today''s performance i think we will get a result over them.