Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

motd

[quote user="mrs miggins"]

i thought naughton did play last week.

....and gary holt did play for norwich

[/quote]No, De Laet started? Also, according to the programme we have ''James Ruddy'' in goal!

riddled with little mistakes - spurs only dropped one point in 10 games.... really gary??

Shocking effort by tierney for the killer second goal, ruddy was right to expect him to head it clear and not leave it. 4 wonderful goals from a team with amazing attacking intent won it though

On that showing we did look pretty awful. I know they''re Man City, but we had no self-belief, spark or urgency whatsoever.I''m sure that was a ''blip'' though. At least I hope it was ...

I expected us to lose heavily today so not really dissapointed, every team they have played at the etihad this season tey have beaten them by about 2-3 goals. But the defending wasnt great, we have to get some more defenders in, every game we are conceding silly goals, and we have got to cut it out or it is going to end up being our downfall! With Newcastle losing today I think we should be looking to get at least a point out of that game