Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Evening pups

I''m going for Real Madrid to win away to Sporting Gijon,  Madrid sit 6 points clear at the top of the league and Gijon are 3rd bottom, also Barca have a potentially tricky match against a very spirited Levante team and Madrid will want to put pressure on them by going 9 points clear before Barca play. 

We all know Barca''s undoubted quality, but, I feel that maybe, just maybe playing twice a week nearly every week may just catch up with them this season.  Puyol and Xavi are undoubtedly quality players, but both around the 30 mark, can they keep playing 60-65 games a season?  This could be a game where they drop points.  I may have a pound or 2 on Levante at 20/1.   As mentioned, Newcastle look a fair price to beat out of sorts Chelsea, Bolton (9/1)could spring a surprise against a Spurs team which exerted a lot of energy against Paok.  Derby could well get a win tonight against Palace, currently 0-0 with Derby around 5/2.

Good luck all

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Anyone fancy

-Newcastle, Leeds, Everton, Bolton, Sheff Utd?

[/quote]

Is that the Gary Speed memorial accumulator?

[/quote]

[y]

After a lot of chopping and changing I''ve finally decided on a final six.
Anderlecht vs OH Leuven - HOME winSporting Gijón vs Real Madrid - AWAY winCrawley vs Redbridge - HOME win

Wigan vs Arsenal - AWAY winTottenham vs Bolton - HOME winRapid Bucharest vs Sportul - HOME winThanks a lot everyone for all your naps. [:)]

Thankyou Mr Bump, these look nailed on to me. Here''s hoping for that bit of luck we always need to get all six. I placed the bet with Stan James and should we win it will pay £42.56. The potential return with Bet365 was £40.60

03.Dec 2011 00:42Anderlecht v Oud-Heverlee LeuvenMatch Betting, Anderlecht, 1/7Open
03.Dec 2011 00:42Sporting Gijon v Real MadridMatch Betting, Real Madrid, 1/4Open
03.Dec 2011 00:42Crawley Town v RedbridgeMatch Betting, Crawley Town, 1/6Open
03.Dec 2011 00:42Wigan Athletic v ArsenalMatch Betting, Arsenal, 4/7Open
03.Dec 2011 00:42Tottenham Hotspur v Bolton WanderersMatch Betting, Tottenham Hotspur, 3/10Open
03.Dec 2011 00:42Rapid Buchuresti v Sportul StudentescMatch Betting, Rapid Buchuresti, 1/4Open
Accumulator £10.00, 1 bets, £10.00 (Pot.Ret. £42.56)Open

Crawley, Arsenal and Tottenham all start at 3pm. Real Madrid kick off at 5pm. If we are unbeaten over night we have Anderlecht at 1:30 tomorrow followed by Bucharest at 6:30pm.

Good luck everyone [:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Thankyou Mr Bump, these look nailed on to me. Here''s hoping for that bit of luck we always need to get all six. I placed the bet with Stan James and should we win it will pay £42.56. The potential return with Bet365 was £40.60

03.Dec 2011 00:42Anderlecht v Oud-Heverlee LeuvenMatch Betting, Anderlecht, 1/7Open
03.Dec 2011 00:42Sporting Gijon v Real MadridMatch Betting, Real Madrid, 1/4Open
03.Dec 2011 00:42Crawley Town v RedbridgeMatch Betting, Crawley Town, 1/6Open
03.Dec 2011 00:42Wigan Athletic v ArsenalMatch Betting, Arsenal, 4/7Open
03.Dec 2011 00:42Tottenham Hotspur v Bolton WanderersMatch Betting, Tottenham Hotspur, 3/10Open
03.Dec 2011 00:42Rapid Buchuresti v Sportul StudentescMatch Betting, Rapid Buchuresti, 1/4Open
Accumulator £10.00, 1 bets, £10.00 (Pot.Ret. £42.56)Open

Crawley, Arsenal and Tottenham all start at 3pm. Real Madrid kick off at 5pm. If we are unbeaten over night we have Anderlecht at 1:30 tomorrow followed by Bucharest at 6:30pm.

Good luck everyone [:)]

[/quote]

Looks like a solid set of picks...  Good luck

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Excellent work.  I hate Lisburn Distillery.[/quote]

I need Club Bruge to win to bag a 13 match accumulator and £365.00 - there''s 30 minutes left.

I did a silly £1 treble today, Newcastle, Norwich and St Mirren to win (Newcastle at 11/4 the other two at 14-1) would have won over £800, didn''t really think it would win.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Excellent work.  I hate Lisburn Distillery.

[/quote]

I need Club Bruge to win to bag a 13 match accumulator and £365.00 - there''s 30 minutes left.
[/quote]

Well done[Y]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Excellent work.  I hate Lisburn Distillery.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriousley?  13 teams?  Thats some good going...  Well done

HTat Anderlecht and 0-0, squeeky bum time...

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Excellent work.  I hate Lisburn Distillery.[/quote]

I need Club Bruge to win to bag a 13 match accumulator and £365.00 - there''s 30 minutes left.[/quote]Excellent work. [Y]  I''m struggling with a 1 match accumulator at the moment.

Oh dear finished 0-0 so tonights game now does not matter in Romania.Unlucky Mr Bump,chin up all you PUPs as there will be more winners before the season finishes that is for sure.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Excellent work.  I hate Lisburn Distillery.[/quote]

I need Club Bruge to win to bag a 13 match accumulator and £365.00 - there''s 30 minutes left.[/quote]Wow, thats some going Shyster!I bagged a 14 match accumulator this week!(but the payout was only 13 quid for a 2 quid stake!)

Rotten luck Mr Bump and yet another 5 from 6 with 1 draw.  The quality of Mr Bump''s selections can be seen from the goal difference in the 6 games, which (if my maths is correct) was F 17 A 0!  Yes, no goals conceded.  You really couldn''t get any closer could you.......  Chin up Mr Bump[Y]