Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Anderlecht to beat OH Leuven

[/quote]

The handful of folk picking Anderlecht should bear in mind the fact they''re playing tonight.

[quote user="Shyster"]After last nights defeat to the Greeks, I fully expect Spurs to be up for continuing their good League form with a home win against Notlob - Notlob being a palindrome of Bolton of course - remember that from Monty Pythons?

How about the following palindrome: ''ssel warts not tarts'' - well it''s nearly ''sell warts not tarts'' so close enough.
[/quote]

Or not. As it isn''t. A palindrome, that is. Perhaps it''s a cleesedrome...[;)]

[quote user="fonejacker"]Greetings from a very chilly Armenia!

Glasgow Rangers to beat Dunfermline Athletic please.

Good luck everyone![/quote]

And the palindrome for ''Glasgow'' is...? [:D][:O][:$][:S][;)][:D]

And here are the votes from the Thetford jury...

Ajax home win.

All the best Bump and all this weeks pickers.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Tough week this one but if anyone has a chance to take some money from the bookies it has to be Mr Bump

[/quote]

Never a truer word spoken Devon! It''s a ridiculously hard week and had I have known this in advance I would still have chosen Mr Bump! If anyone can find six winners this week it''s Brandon.

I had struggled to find a fixture I''m completely happy with until I went to Romania. Rapid Bucaresti W5D2L0F19A7 at home. Sportul Studentesc W1D1L5F7A16 away.

Rapid Bucaresti          V        Sportul Studentesc        Home Win

Good luck Mr Bump!

Nigel Pearson takes his new Leicester side back to his old side Hull who have Nicky Barmby in charge with an expected volitile atsmosphere and the need for experienced heads I take Pearsons Leicester to show why he left.

Hull City V Leicester AWAY WIN

Going old school with The Gas again.Bristol Rovers don''t travel well but they did manage a draw at table-toppers Southend last week so they should be able to see off the mighty AFC Totton...

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m going for my old friends THE NEW SAINTS to beat Bryntirion in the Welsh Cup this week.TNS are top of the Welsh league.  Bryntirion are 4th in the league below and TNS will be keen to win given their 2 biggest rivals for the cup are playing each other.[/quote]Nutty, this game isn''t currently listed on Bet365 so as a fallback, can I please have GLENTORAN to beat Lisburn Distillery in the Northern Ireland premier? (Listed on Bet365)Glentoran are 4th, P18 P33 with a +22 GD.Distillery are 10th (3rd bottom), P18 P12 with a -21 GD and have lost 5 of their last 6.Apologies if this causes confusion.

Arsenal to win at Wigan.

Wigan just aren''t very good. I hate Arsenal, really hate them. So they''ll probably play Chamakh to try and scupper my choice, however, I still think they''ve got too much for Wigan. Even Walcott might score.

The Bulgarian Cup for me. Ludogorets to win at home against Svetkavista. Both top-flight teams but top versus bottom.

Ludogorets with a 7-1-0 and 25-2 home league record.

Svetkavista with a 0-2-6 and 2-16 away record.

It seems to be the last match for both before the winter break, so I am assuming Ludogorets will be reasonably keen to win, cancelling out my usual fear of going for a cup game. I should warn, though, that the odds are currently 1/20, so it wouldn''t do much for the bet, unless Mr Bump is looking for something supposedly nailed on.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

This goes against my basic rule of betting on our games, but I can''t see anything other than a home win.

Man City vs Norwich - Home win

Good luck Mr. Bump, hopefully we can all get together and give you some great picks this week.  I''m going to journey into the FA Cup where I expect:Crawley to beat RedbridgeGood luck Mr. Bump and all you Pups.

Sincere apologies for missing last week I had computer issues and then once they were fixed my internet went down. So unfortunately I was unable to make a pick which ruined my ambition of once again making 40 picks in a season.

Whilst my internet is still down I have managed to take some time out of work and look through the FA Cup fixtures for a nap.

AFC Totton Vs Bristol Rovers - Away win.

Good luck Mr Bump and all you PUP''s

Davo

Although Sheffield Wednesday''s recent FA Cup record is about as good as ours, I still fancy them to beat Aldershot this weekend. So i''m with Nana and a win for the Owls.

Good luck Mr Bump and all PUPs

MC

Top v bottom of the Championship where Southampton (3-3-3-16-14) are at Doncaster (1-4-4-5-11).Doncaster v Southampton......Away win.Good luck Mr. Bump. [Y]

Nutty,

I already submitted my selection but I am just finding it too hard to resist the 14/1 odds tomorrow for a Norwich win. I trust our team to attack and give it a go. Because of that, I am sending you another 5 quid to put on a NCFC win tomorrow. At 14/1 why not?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Only bwin seem to list the game Mister. It''s a shame but I don''t see it being listed now. You can keep your selection if you like but it''s useless for Mr Bump to consider. The Glentoran selection is fine for both.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/european-football/other-leagues/wales/welsh-faw-premier-cup/tns-v-bryntirion/winner

[/quote]

In that case I''ll go to N Ireland as it has to be worth including for it to matter really.  Thanks.  I imagine TNS would have been 1/50 or something anyway.

Home win for Crawley for me please  Best of luck Bump and as always, heres looking forward to both a City and PUPs win

After last weeks loss for me (Leeds [:@]) I need to get back to winning ways so I am going to go for a less risky (in my opinion) one.Spurs to beat Bolton.Good luck Bump!

My nap this week is Man City to beat Norwich. Not because I think it''s a great nap, but purely for selfish reasons. I figure when Man City do win it will dilute my bitterness and if the nap goes wrong (and even more if it''s picked!) then I will over the (blue) moon at us getting something.In terms of value I am amazed we are 16/1 and think that is quite frankly silly, Newcastle at home to anyone at almost 3/1 is even sillier and Levante 40/1 away against Barca (around a 2% chance of winning) is plain bonkers (draw is 10/1).

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Nutty, I already submitted my selection but I am just finding it too hard to resist the 14/1 odds tomorrow for a Norwich win. I trust our team to attack and give it a go. Because of that, I am sending you another 5 quid to put on a NCFC win tomorrow. At 14/1 why not?[/quote]

I got us 16/1 Justin. I''ve also put a fiver in myself on the draw. So we''ve got like an each way bet!

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Draw @ 6/1
£5.00 Single
02/12/2011 18:23:015.000.00
Norwich @ 16/1
£5.00 Single
02/12/2011 18:23:015.000.00
Total for this period 10.000.00