Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw.

I really really hope we get to play Ipswich. Such a shame there going down this season as we have no chance of playing them for another couple of seasons at least in the league.

Don''t think we will get that draw though.

I hope we try and win a couple of rounds at least, I know some people think its a bad idea (including Lambert it would seem), but an extra 3-4 FA Cup games shouldn''t effect our season, they players are fit enough to manage it...

after the  orient game last seaso and particularly the mk dons game this season i will never go to a cup game again even if it is the best chance of getting a ticket... the team don''t bother with cups... lambert doesn''t bother with cups so why should the supporters ? OTBC

Would like to see us away to Walsall or Sheffield Wednesday

One''s across the road from my house and the second is a mate from work''s team.

Apart from these games, anyone.

I''d like to see us draw either Notingham Forest or Notts County (if they win tomorrow) away, so I can easily make the game. Due to past Cup performances, I''d actually rather we didn''t draw 1p5wich...

I don''t want Ipswich. The last time we played them, we beat them 5-1, what if we put out a weakened side (Like we always do in the cups), and lost? If we beat them 1 or 2-0, it still would be slightly disappointing as we couldn''t say ''Last time we beat them 5-1''! I want A side like Grimsby or Shrewesbury away!

Probably a silly question, but are Grimsby still even in existence? Haven''t noticed them when looking at results throughout the league.

I remember Adam Drury was on the front of the programme against Grimsby in 2001/2 or what ever year he joined, not sure if it was his first game or not though....

[quote user="ryan1992"] I want A side like Grimsby or Shrewesbury away![/quote]

Yes!  Pack it out and turn it into a home game!

Yeah Stevenage away would be good (or would it after what they did to Newcastle last year!)

[quote user="Bryangunnshairline"]Yes they are in the conference or blue sq premier or whatever it''d called. Not sure if they made it to round 3.[/quote]Grimsby drew with Salisbury City in the second round yesterday.

Nice home draw with Ipswich please, Ive missed the ''''derby''''game this year.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Home game or a local trip (within a 2/3 hours drive)

Nope instead I was leicester at hum!

[/quote]

Knowing my luch it will be away and ticket application again

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Home game or a local trip (within a 2/3 hours drive)

Nope instead I was leicester at hum!

[/quote]

Knowing my luck it will be away and ticket application again

[/quote]