Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

More rumors to make you giggle!

Here are some rumours i have copied and paced for your reading peeps.

norwich exchange mcveigh and brennan plus 750k for crewes dean ashton its true 100%

norwich to buy no one in the transfer window due to low transfer budget but mcveigh will go to celtic for 300k 100% true

norwich will sell green to middlesborough for 4.5 million so middlesborough can replace skwarzer whos going to manchester united and norwich will use that to get either dean ashton or darren bent and then also sign the 24 year old brazillian yurico capoulatini for around 2.4 million and the two strikers are said to be in the region of 2.5-3.0 million pounds.

*****L@@K norwich have spoken to dario gradi about the highly rayed striker dean ashton and gradi said that dean ashton is only keen on playing 1st team football and so he wants to sign for a lower based club in the premiership. he''s told dario gradi that he''d like to sign for norwich after seeing what great fans turned up at gresty road last year and what great players they have. But however dario gradi made it clear to nigel worthington that he wouldn''t go for cheap and that the deal would have to meet up to around 2.25million pounds. but worthington insisted that dean is his main target for january and will be prepared to meet that sum as the supporters have raised =1.6million and the club are prepared to add just under 750 thousand to the kitty it looks like there may be serius offers coming in from nigel worthington!!

Dont they just make you fall off your chair....or is that the beer?

Anyway bring on Ashton!

Why the hell would Celtic want McVeigh when he cant make the bench for Norwich?

I like these rumours theyre great ha ha if they came true i''d be dead chuffed.

Who is yurico capoulatini?