Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Mark Lawrenson

Rudolph let it go. There is no reason why Merson can''t say QPR may beat us. Considering they have been in good form and are battling as much as us.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]His prediction is that we shall beat QPR 2-1 on Saturday.

[/quote]Oh!

[/quote]

I think that what Lapp is trying to say Bly is "Oh goodo yet another Mark Lawrenson thread"[:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]His prediction is that we shall beat QPR 2-1 on Saturday.

[/quote]Oh!

[/quote]

I think that what Lapp is trying to say Bly is "Oh goodo yet another Mark Lawrenson thread"[:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[/quote]

Well he''s lucky to have you around to help him out isn''t he then, poor soul.

What would we do without you..............

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]His prediction is that we shall beat QPR 2-1 on Saturday.

[/quote]Oh!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well he''s lucky to have you around to help him out isn''t he then, poor soul.

What would we do without you..............

OTBC

[/quote]

The Inner Circle do have a code of honour and i thought you of all people would know that.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

The Inner Circle do have a code of honour and i thought you of all people would know that.[;)]

[/quote]Now that does surprise me as many posters deny the existance of an inner circle. Many of the same posters also seem to not understand the meaning of honour

Monials old boy....

Why do you never say anything? Why post in riddles all the time! I am but a simple man and can honestly say I rarely have any idea what you are posting about....

Give us a clue buddy..

[quote user="Twitchy"]No tellybox at the mo, any update on how MOTD painted us tonight?[/quote]

Very well I thought.......showed plenty of City''s chances and possession with very little of QPR, Warnock''s post match interview and QPR forums seem to tell a different picture however!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Monials old boy....

Why do you never say anything? Why post in riddles all the time! I am but a simple man and can honestly say I rarely have any idea what you are posting about....

Give us a clue buddy..

[/quote]

Suspected for a long time that he has a problem with an unmentionable organisation or someone involved with it but after declining an invite to meet in The Nelson looks these obscure snipes will continue from behind his keyboard Nutty.

[quote user="cornish_canary"][quote user="Twitchy"]No tellybox at the mo, any update on how MOTD painted us tonight?
[/quote] Very well I thought.......showed plenty of City''s chances and possession with very little of QPR, Warnock''s post match interview and QPR forums seem to tell a different picture however![/quote]

Yes, zero analysis on the game, just a general comment from both Lawro and Shearer that they felt both Norwich and QPR are looking comfortably good enough to stay up.  I don''t expect great insight from either of them frankly, they mainly go with the herd, so it''s just a little bit reassuring that this is the view of many neutrals.

On Colin''s post-match interview, given his past track record I wouldn''t see his comments as inconsistent with us being marginally the better team, which seems the general view.