Sign in to follow this  
olster

Anthony Le Tallec

''Norwich City and West Bromwich Albion are both hoping to bolster their attacking options by signing Liverpool forward Anthony Le Tallec – currently with St Etienne - on loan.''

Just found this on www.fansfc.com I was looking for info on harewood but found this

quite funny the amount of players we are being linked with at present

Would not mind Le Tallec coming in though but I thought he was a bentley type player

I also saw this on Skysports.com.

hmmmm..... not sure what to think of this. I''ve never rated him whilst he was at Liverpool, however he may have a point to prove in the Premiership and a loan deal to someone like us or West Brom might bring the best out of him.

We would also only have to pay his wages, and not spend any of our 1.2 million.

[quote]''Norwich City and West Bromwich Albion are both hoping to bolster their attacking options by signing Liverpool forward Anthony Le Tallec – currently with St Etienne - on loan.'' Just found this on www...[/quote]

St Etienne have cancelled the loan because he was crap, the same reason that liverpool dont want him. we have enough players that can play that roll, its a striker that we need.

OH MY GOD, ITS JOHN TRAVOLTA!

Hes best mates with Dyer, whos uncles mate Knows Craig Bellamys dad whos signing a deal to get Bellamy to norwich

[quote]OH MY GOD, ITS JOHN TRAVOLTA! Hes best mates with Dyer, whos uncles mate Knows Craig Bellamys dad whos signing a deal to get Bellamy to norwich[/quote]

AJ, your mum told me you have webbed feet, must be that uncle connection that runs in your family.

[quote]St Etienne have cancelled the loan because he was crap, the same reason that liverpool dont want him. we have enough players that can play that roll, its a striker that we need.[/quote]

Oh I see he must of been quite poor then on loan there because the french league is not up to much

[quote]Oh I see he must of been quite poor then on loan there because the french league is not up to much[/quote]

i''m not saying he''s a crap player or the french league isn''t up to much, he played crap for liv in the prem and his form in france is bad. the main point is we need a striker, someone thats gonna get goals. he usually plays behind the front striker and we already have hucks, jonson, and bentley so why get another player that plays that position when we need a goal scorer.

Now Everton have beattie what about Kevin Campbell? Too old I suspect with too big a salary and Big Les probably a better option but what do people think?

OTBC