Sign in to follow this  
NMTD

Stewarding v Newcastle

Its only fair to highlight that stewarding in and around the Snakepit on Saturday was top quality.

No repeated demands to sit down, no antagonism between fans/stewards, all leading to a much better match experience.

Respect all round.

Keep it up.

To be honest mate,the stewards my way in the upper tier of the barclay are great,it''s my so called city fans,I sit in the 2nd row of the upper tier of the barclay,and every time we attack or get a really rubbish ref,and decision go against us like the penalty handballs I stand and voice my disbelief and I get some proper poking me in the back and ask if I can sit down,as they cannot see,my god get off your bloody bums and be vocal,come on for god sake my the upper tier rock like the lower and snakepit,even had some blone shout at me to shut up,listen I am 6-6 tall and 16 stone,your lucky as I like my season ticket pal,if you read this,god these peope in the upper tier should just sit in the bloody some where people don''t stand and sing for there team! Sorry to go on lol,does anybody else have this problem!

Agreed NMTD the stewarding in the snakepit was spot on yesterday, the only time we heard anything from them was if someone strayed into the gangway which is fair enough.

Dave you should try to move to the snakepit next season, just don''t get the seat in front of me.

Thanks Harry,how are you mate,hope all ok,forgot to ask yesterday,are you going to the burnley match,I ask Lisa later if there is any swimming that weekend,but forgot to say yesterday,not only has it caused problems for you the change of the spurs game,it has for me as well as I am suppose to be at work till 7-30 so might ask if I can nip off about 4-30,my turn to drive as well,lol,O don''t worry I stay where I am,if there is a dull moment in the game I stand up and wind all my fellow sit down and keep quiet except when it''s time to moan about one of are players for trying! Up,any sit down barclay boys out there!!!!

Got to say, the stewarding in the Lower Barclay where I sit (stand) has been excellent recently.  Have stood throughout all the last three games (QPR, Arsenal and Newcastle) without any complaints whatsoever (from either the stewards or the fans) - its felt a bit like the old days and the only time I''ve sat down is at half-time usually for a rest (mainly beacuse I''m an old git and need to recover for the second half!!!)

Lord horns,your very lucky,started to watch city standing in the barclay and sitting in or should I say standing in the lower tier,but when I had my son and he turned 4 I got him and me seats in the upper? Or well he is old enough now and will try next year either the snakepit or lower barclay! Otbc

[quote user="davenjosh city till we die"]Thanks Harry,how are you

mate,hope all ok,forgot to ask yesterday,are you going to the burnley

match,I ask Lisa later if there is any swimming that weekend,but forgot

to say yesterday,not only has it caused problems for you the change of

the spurs game,it has for me as well as I am suppose to be at work till

7-30 so might ask if I can nip off about 4-30,my turn to drive as

well,lol,[/quote]My throat is bad today, can hardly speak, must have been the abuse I was giving the Ref and the amoeba (Ameobi).Was

thinking of going to the Burnley game, it''s the first day back at

swimming for the kids but that shouldn''t make any difference as it''s a

3pm KO. Do you want to try and get tickets together? Let me know if you

are going and I will book them.

Good grief!

This thread is as good an argument as I''ve ever heard for going to join Tilly in the City Stand.

But still, one love.

OTBC

[quote user="davenjosh city till we die"]That''s exactly what I told the p---- mate,Harry have a word with Lisa see if Josh going,but up for us sitting all together pal,do you need are custumer number![/quote]Just text me if it''s 3 or 2 tickets, best let me have customer numbers just in case they ask.