Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Celtic lost at Hearts in October. Since then they are unbeaten in 8 games and have won the last 5. Whilst Hearts have only won 2 since and only 1 out of the last 6.

Celtic         v        Hearts         Home Win.

Good luck Inchy and all you PUPs.

Hope to see some of you tonight. You are all very welcome.

Have to post from my phone, laptop refuses to log my posts!

Real Betis v Valencia AWAY WIN

Betis on awful form no win in 6. Valencia lost once in 6 and will want to close in on top two due to el clasico

In Greece this week, 14th place Kerkyra host Olympiakos. Kerkyra have only won once out of the 10 games they have played, Olympiakos who are in second place one point behind the leaders with a game in hand have won 7, drawn 3 and lost only once, so must be too strong for a team who might be bottom if the two teams below them hadn''t played only 4 and 5 games respectively.

Kerkyra vs Olympiakos- Away win.

Good luck :)

To Serbia, for the last set of games there before the winter break. Partizan to win at Metalac GM.

Metalac GM with a 0-1-5 and 3/14 home record. Partizan with a 5-0-1 and 9/3 away record.

Neither team played in midweek. Current odds are 2/9 on a Partizan win.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

I''m with norfolkchance1 this week. League One where Walsall (2-3-5-9-14) entertain top of the league Charlton (8-1-1-19-7).Walsall v Charlton........Away win.Good luck Bernie. [Y]

Borussia Dortmund to beat FC Kaiserslautern.Dortmund are one point off top, Kaiserslautern are three points off the bottom.Dortmund have scored 22 at home, Kaiserslautern have scored five away.

Home win for Celtic for me please   And Nutty, 28th of Jan is great for me, thanks       As always , heres hoping for both a PUPs win and City win

Very tough week - Holland looks the best bet but heres a fresh one for you Inchy.

AS Eupen should beat newly promoted Sint-Niklaas in the Belgium second division.

Eupen are top of the league and are 6/1/1 at home, Sint Niklaas are 1/1/5 away from home. Sint Niklaas have also lost 6 on the bounce. All this for a generous 1/4.

Best of luck all.

Off to Germany this week for FC Augsburg vs Borussia M''gladbach AWAY WIN.

Borussia are unbeaten in 5 and currently 3rd in the table. Whilst Augsburg continue to find themselves at the bottom of the table. For what looks like a sure things 10/11 is a reasonable return.

Good luck one and all.

Highland League for me this week please:

Strathspey Thistle -v- LOSSIEMOUTH AWAY WIN

Strathspey have lost all 8 of their home fixtures so far and sit bottom of the league with 1 point from 17 matches and a GD of -41. Lossiemouth 29 points from 16 and a GD of +11.

Good Luck one and all

I fancy a couple of ties this week, having missed the last couple of weeks:I think Sunderland are a good bet for a win against Blackburn what with a new manager and all that - you can nearly get evens for that;I think Llanelli will easily beat my mrs'' home team of Prestatyn in LOW (about 4/11); but my pick will have to be Manyoo to beat Wolves at home (2/9). Even with injuries and players not performing as they should, manyoo will be far too strong and quick for wolves. They will also expect Citeh to come unstuck against chelski, so have extra impoyous to win to close the gap on their "noisy neighbours".Man Utd, Home Win.Good Luck all.

Anyone who want to bosot their accy odds this weekend should take a look at Bury to beat Colchester. think i got 3/1 or 4/1. Bury won 3 of last 4. Col U won 1 of their last 4, winning the other..

Right here we go then.

Celtic v Hearts....Home win.

Kerkyra v Olympiakos....Away win.

AZ v De Graafschap....Home win.

FC Twente v NEC....Home win.

PSV EINDHOVEN v NAC Breda....Home win.

Good luck to all with their personal accumalators this week and fingers crossed.

[quote user="IncH HigH"]Right here we go then. Celtic v Hearts....Home win. Kerkyra v Olympiakos....Away win. AZ v De Graafschap....Home win. FC Twente v NEC....Home win. PSV EINDHOVEN v NAC Breda....Home win. Good luck to all with their personal accumalators this week and fingers crossed.[/quote]

Er, there only seem to be five![8-)]

Sunderland v Blackburn   Home win.

Should be a bit of value here with O''Neill having his first game in charge.

[quote user="IncH HigH"]Right here we go then. Celtic v Hearts....Home win. Kerkyra v Olympiakos....Away win. AZ v De Graafschap....Home win. FC Twente v NEC....Home win. PSV EINDHOVEN v NAC Breda....Home win. Good luck to all with their personal accumalators this week and fingers crossed.[/quote]

Is it just five Inchy or did you intend posting 6? I''ll leave it ''til tomorrow and check back buddy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Is it just five Inchy or did you intend posting 6? I''ll leave it ''til tomorrow and check back buddy.

[/quote]

He did seem to come up a "little short" again. [:$]

Sorry missed Arsenal off the list, oop''s.

Arsenal home win was number 6.

Thanks Nana for the tweet.

My twitter if anybody wants me is bernie01842

[quote user="IncH HigH"]Sorry missed Arsenal off the list, oop''s. Arsenal home win was number 6. Thanks Nana for the tweet. My twitter if anybody wants me is bernie01842[/quote]

Lovely old job Inchy. And well done ''Nana. A couple of twits have saved the free bet[:O][;)]

Great looking final six buddy. I''ve put them on with bet365 and the potential return is £42.93.

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Arsenal @ 8/15
Celtic @ 1/3
FC Twente @ 1/6
AZ @ 1/8
PSV @ 1/7
Olympiakos @ 2/5
Six-Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
10/12/2011 11:23:0210.000.00

Arsenal and Celtic get us underway at 3pm. The three Dutch games follow with Twente kicking off at 5:45, AZ at 6:45 and PSV at 7:45. Hopefully we will be unbeaten overnight and Olympiakos do the business tomorrow at 5:30.

Good luck Inchy and all you PUPs[Y]

I was really tempted to go for a Barnsley home win today but I didnt want to jinx it [:P]

My pick is Man U to beat Wolves.

Good luck all