Sign in to follow this  
Ashattack

Tonight on Maltese TV

Hi All,

Just wanted to mention that tonight I am going to be on Maltese TV top football show KICKOFF talking about N.C.F.C.

It all came by strangel, I just met the host at my workplace and told him I supported Norwich and he said yeah right, and i said i really do... He then said, i supose you support them because there in the Prem and i then went on to explane that i supported them all my life even when we got smashed 7-1 at home in League 1... So he invited me on tv :) Hopefully i will do us justice. And coming off the massive win... which is nice.

Anything you would like me to mention if i get a chance... I know I am mentioning the legend that is Grant Holt and all the people who said he couldnt cut it in the Prem. And the Wessi should go to euro2011.

Any other ideas...

PS Just to check - Paul Lambert is our most succusful manager right win record etc... And what about Holty he should be getting up there with our top strikers.

Ah i know a maltese fan were you one of the boot boys back in the 80''s?

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]

What channel is this on any ideas?

Could talk about how awesome Paul Lambert is, and that we have an all british squad. (Minus the hoolahoops).

[/quote]Simeon Jackson - Canadian (born in Jamaica)Zak Whitbread - American (eligible for Singapore)Ritchie De Laet - BelgianDaniel Ayala - Spanish--------------------------------Andrew Surman - British (eligible for South Africa)Wes Hoolahan - IrishMarc Tierney - IrishAnthony Pilkington - IrishWe''ve got 4 players not from the British Isles, 3 players from Ireland and 1 players who is British but eligible for other country internationally.

Tierney and Pilks are English (or at least born in England). Pilkington played for Ireland at youth level, Tierney is eligible for Ireland as well.

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]I knew someone would pick holes, fair enough how about our starting 11 for however many games (yes I know Hoolahan is Irish).[/quote]

Well, it''s not so much people picking holes as somebody merely pointing out you were wrong - in fact I''ve seldom known anyone to be as wrong about something since Gordon Brown.And that takes some doing, sunshine.

[quote user="Ashattack"]Hi All, Just wanted to mention that tonight I am going to be on Maltese TV top football show KICKOFF talking about N.C.F.C. It all came by strangel, I just met the host at my workplace and told him I supported Norwich and he said yeah right, and i said i really do... He then said, i supose you support them because there in the Prem and i then went on to explane that i supported them all my life even when we got smashed 7-1 at home in League 1... So he invited me on tv :) Hopefully i will do us justice. And coming off the massive win... which is nice. Anything you would like me to mention if i get a chance... I know I am mentioning the legend that is Grant Holt and all the people who said he couldnt cut it in the Prem. And the Wessi should go to euro2011. Any other ideas... PS Just to check - Paul Lambert is our most succusful manager right win record etc... And what about Holty he should be getting up there with our top strikers.[/quote]

Hello Ash! Kif int? Where about in Malta are you from. I have family in Kalkara Zebbug and San Gwann!

[quote user="Ashattack"]Hi All,

Just wanted to mention that tonight I am going to be on Maltese TV top football show KICKOFF talking about N.C.F.C.

It all came by strangel, I just met the host at my workplace and told him I supported Norwich and he said yeah right, and i said i really do... He then said, i supose you support them because there in the Prem and i then went on to explane that i supported them all my life even when we got smashed 7-1 at home in League 1... So he invited me on tv :) Hopefully i will do us justice. And coming off the massive win... which is nice.

Anything you would like me to mention if i get a chance... I know I am mentioning the legend that is Grant Holt and all the people who said he couldnt cut it in the Prem. And the Wessi should go to euro2011.

Any other ideas...

PS Just to check - Paul Lambert is our most succusful manager right win record etc... And what about Holty he should be getting up there with our top strikers.[/quote]So that makes you what? about 3 years old?[;)]

O ye Jewish Cowboy that makes you a so much better norwich fan then him just because you are older and have been to watch the canaries more times?