Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

No more City games in pubs.. . ditto streaming too!

If anyone wants to know, I''ve found a website that collates all the live streams for every Prem game so that you can check out the best quality, English commentary etc. Had a choice of 12 for Saturday''s game. It costs £7.95 for a year''s membership.

Maybe you could sell on that information at a much lower price, rather as the Greek company has been doing with the television rights

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]It is my understanding that only 3pm on Saturday games are affected by this ban? does that mean tonights game with Wolves will be covered all over the city?[/quote]

Theres loads of pubs showing tonights game and theres still loads of pubs showing the games at 3pm.

See Pub List thread for some of them.

[quote user="Beauseant"]If anyone wants to know, I''ve found a website that collates all the live streams for every Prem game so that you can check out the best quality, English commentary etc. Had a choice of 12 for Saturday''s game. It costs £7.95 for a year''s membership.[/quote]

Thanks for that Beauseant, nice to have a decent stream that doesnt freeze with english commentators we''ve heard of plus a gret picture.

Well worth £7.95 a year [:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m watching it for free on firstrow now.[/quote]

Ive watched that before but it often freezed on me, then adverts appeared and you had to wait, the one I used tonight had Crocker and Birtles commentating ( same two who did the Sky highlights on our game on Sky Sports 1, was a clearer picture and didnt freeze once.

For £7.95 a year, if I get that quality for games I have to miss, I shall be well pleased.

I wouldn''t be so hasty CA, they''re lots of websites that offer Premier League matches for a small charge.....if you''re happy to hand over your bank details to an unknown unrepeatable company! It may be legit, but I would proceed with caution.

Watched both Everton and Wolves game at Kings Arms on Hall Rd, great picture and decent atmosphere too!

[quote user="Largey24"]I wouldn''t be so hasty CA, they''re lots of websites that offer Premier League matches for a small charge.....if you''re happy to hand over your bank details to an unknown unrepeatable company! It may be legit, but I would proceed with caution. ![/quote]

It was paypal Largey, I dont give my bank details to anyone online I''m not that silly [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Ive watched that before but it often freezed on me, then adverts appeared and you had to wait, the one I used tonight had Crocker and Birtles commentating ( same two who did the Sky highlights on our game on Sky Sports 1, was a clearer picture and didnt freeze once.

For £7.95 a year, if I get that quality for games I have to miss, I shall be well pleased.

[/quote]

That fee is a scam Angel, it takes your money and justs redirect to a ''free'' stream elsewhere, ie. the one I was watching for free with the same commentry!

Tip, watch game in full screen mode....that stops adverts appearing

I could have watched it at home on that site but broadband speed is a bit to slow out here in the sticks, so went over to the Shrubs in Gorleston, had a couple of pints with the lads, and watched the match as well.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

That fee is a scam Angel, it takes your money and justs redirect to a ''free'' stream elsewhere, ie. the one I was watching for free with the same commentry!

Tip, watch game in full screen mode....that stops adverts appearing

[/quote]

Thanks Wiz but for a yearly susbscription of £7.95 I got my money''s worth last night so I''m not worried.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Seems to be problems with evening matches now and not just the 3.00pm Saturday KO''s

There was no stream at '' The Earlham Arms ''or '' The Beehive '' last night. Eventually found it on at '' The Cellar House ''.
[/quote]

How come some pubs can still show them and some can''t  presume its to do with the satellite system they signed up to?

There''s absolutely no reason to pay any money for a list of sites that show streaming.Firstrow will have the same choice (normally upto 6) - just choose the best one for quality/commentary.I''ve been using a russian based one which seems better, they are however all using the same sources (all free). So yes £7.95 is a scam!