Sign in to follow this  
TenderHades8

FIFA 12 leagues and cups!

Theres a website called www.game-plan.net, where you play leages and cups all run by a couple guys, really well done and enjoyable.

I need more City fans on there as i am on my own at the minute and need back up lol.

fixtures every couple of days, couple of cups a week.

Join up its a good laugh, theres a chatroom aswell so good bit of banter and something to do when your sat around doing nothing!

Going to be having a gary speed tribute cup aswell soon, only small but little bit of respect for an amazing bloke.

look forward to seeing you

its for xbox and ps3.

OTBC!

It is quite hard, I have not yet played a game on season 3 yet though.

People are playing with teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid making it hard to win with other 5 star teams, which means you have to be Barcelona or someone yourself to stay there.

In League 3 you now need to get 12 points for safety and 16 or 18 to be promoted ^^

I am going to aim for safety first then swap to Norwich and see what I can do, first game I got a 3-0 win lol.

But that was in the League 10.

The website btw reminds me of Gamebattles, and I also have a feeling this thread will get moved to another section mate.

[quote user="HoltsRightFoot"]I may join in :P

Do you have to play with Norwich?

I am in League 3 on Head 2 Head seasons, with 50 wins, 18 draws and 18 losses.

Not bad :P[/quote]Almost identical too mine, my record is the same, 16 losses though.

Same Gerry, when I play online as Norwich I play a 4-4-1-1 with Hoolahan just behind Morison.

Then at half time the super subs Vaughn and Holt come on and go to 4-4-2.

Usuall play this

Ruddy

Naughton Martin Barnett Tierny

Bennett Fox Johnson Pilkington

Hoolahan

Morison

Will be going on it when I get back from work :), I either play with Manchester City until I lose a game, Norwich, Arsenal, Bayern Munich or Barcelona.

Depends on how bad I need the wins.

I play Fifa 12 on the PS3 as WesOTBC

Add me if any of you fancy a game sometime.

I''m an average player, struggling a bit in division 5 at the moment - nearly got promoted the previous season but not doing so well this season.

I''m in league 6 but found that Slovakia is brilliant, they have three strikers that are all 76, 78, 79 and all over 6 foot 3!

they are only three and a half stars so you end up taking on lower league teams (got Norwich last night)

won 5 - 0 just kept punting crosses in for the headers

easy...

not sure what happens the further up the leagues you go? are there less people playing so you have to take on tougher teams?

I have not really played with a lower team, I will play with Norwich tonight and let you know as the idea in the Lower Leagues such as League 4 which I came from is to keep the ball, if it gets into your defence don''t do a stupid pass, if in doubt hoof it out :P

If people add me on xbox later and im on invite me to a game and ill play :)

i usually start.

Ruddy

naughton barnett ayala tierney

bennett crofts hoolahan surman

morrison vaughan

bring on holt, jackson and pilkington in the last 30 minutes.

xbox gamertag is TenderHades8 if anyone fancies a game?

you will probably get an easy win.

Getting FIFA for Xmas so anyone on ps3 fancy a game? I''m not very good, just to warn you, but I found my ultimate team last year last pretty amazing:

4-2-3-1

Manager: Harry Redknapp

Cech

Sagna, K. Toure, Terry, Ashley Cole

Barry, De Jong

Nasri, Aguero, Silva

Van Persie

I am unsuprisingly `hogesar` on xbox live. I think im in Division 5 on h2h, but i don''t play as any team other than norwich so there you go!