Sign in to follow this  
Somerset Canary

Tickets

After our stunning start to the season, I''ve now got the urge to travel from Somerset to watch Blackburn on Saturday. However, looking on the website for tickets, it now says they are sold out unfortunately.

But does anybody know if there is a way to get tickets or if I was to phone the club to ask them for information?

Any help would be much appreciated :)

I hope you have a tin hat at the ready.

In answer to your question unless you are a season ticket holder or super memeber it is pretty much impossible to get a home ticket. On the actual day of the match there will be a few tickets at the buy-back counter within the ground, however, for such a small chance you are unlikely to be willing to travel so far.

I''m sure that Blackburn probably won''t sell out their allocation and their maybe tickets available from the away ticket kiosk on the day. Don''t take any Norwich colours and keep quiet then you should be alright. I knowof people who''ve done this before!But first try the home ends out cause their maybe some returns?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

I hope you have a tin hat at the ready.

In answer to your question unless you are a season ticket holder or super memeber it is pretty much impossible to get a home ticket. On the actual day of the match there will be a few tickets at the buy-back counter within the ground, however, for such a small chance you are unlikely to be willing to travel so far.

[/quote]

I could well be wrong but I think they have started selling buy back tickets as soon as they are returned via the ticket office and so there aren''t any availible at the buy back window. I thought I heard this over the summer but I could have just made it up? Anyway I''d hate for you the OP to come all this way and not get a ticket.

Yes, I think the buy back tickets now go on sale as soon as they''re returned rather than on the day so if you check the online ticketing regularly through the week there''ll almost certainly be some pop up.

I don''t think the statement about it being impossible to get a home ticket unless you''re a super member is true - I think I''m right in saying all games have gone through to general sale this season, albeit mostly the more unpopular seats/views. I know a lot of people who don''t bother even trying to get a ticket these days because of this perpetual myth that casual tickets are impossible to get hold of, but that''s not been the case so far.

Anyway I wouldn''t bother phoning tomorrow, at least in the morning, as Arsenal goes on sale at 9am and it''ll be chocka.

As said, all home games have gone on general sale, howerver that''s a lot to do with Stoke, West Brom, Sunderland, Swansea and Blackburn only taking an allocation of 1400 tickets.Arsenal tickets go on sale to Super Members tomorrow, and I would expect them to sell out straight away as Arsenal are taking the full away allocation of 2500 tickets.http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/3408095/first-team/norwich-v-arsenal?tab=tickets