Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Ruddy statistic

Wasn''t rob green the number 1 shot stopper last time we were in the prem. We all know how that turned out.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Wasn''t rob green the number 1 shot stopper last time we were in the prem. We all know how that turned out.[/quote]You know, for some people, suicide is the only way out.And, no-one would blame you...

Vorm and Krul seem to be doing better in the fantasy league due to lack of clean sheets which is obviously not just down to ruddy. I have both Vorm and ruddy in my team! my allegiance to norwich is not helping my fantasy team performance!!

We will need Ruddy to stay fit, in the form he''s currently in and not suspended! Big chance to get a clean sheet this coming weekend but Samba is a man mountain. Will barney and martin be able to cope at set pieces!

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]Really pleased for Ruddy, especially as he had so many doubters.[/quote]

I''ve never doubted him, just the experience of our back-up if we lose him to injury etc. His stats show just how vital he is to us. We have a strong first eleven but I do worry about many of rest of the squad.