Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Norwich traveling fans

Liverpool, most passionate fans in England.... nay Europe.....I think they need to hand over the plastic crown because all i could hear were Norwich based chants !!! Shocking to be fair. That said, guys.. you were fantastic. Its no wonder we are doing so well when you have a home crowd like that away ! I am always at Carrow but due to my GF not wanting me to go, never do away matches anymore. Have to admit I am sat here with some envy after yesterday ! Cracking job.Think I might have to see if i can do extra hoovering or something to get to the odd away match !

In fairness, we are going to out sing the likes of Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea away from home. Because they see us as an easy three points so don''t see the need to get too over excited and sing their hearts out, they just expect three points. The same reason that when we played the likes of Yeovil etc it was very quiet at Carrow Road.

Our fans have done this club proud and we must be the envy of others!

Im sorry to hear you cant go to away games anymore - maybe you could strike a deal of at least 1 a season?!

I went to Wigan, my next venture is Villa. I cant wait to be back in within the atmosphere opposed to listening or watching on radio/tv!

In fairness, we are going to out sing the likes of Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea away from home. Because they see us as an easy three points so don''t see the need to get too over excited and sing their hearts out, they just expect three points. The same reason that when we played the likes of Yeovil etc it was very quiet at Carrow Road.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This.

Well, it was quiet against Yeovil not just because we expected three easy points but because there were hardly any Yeovil fans to make much competing noise (just 500-odd). It should be a lot easier for home fans to "raise their game" when there are plenty of away fans in.

The atmosphere is usually poor when there are few away fans, and that can hardly be given as an excuse for any underwhelming singing by L''pool fans yesterday.

1- The lads got a point yesterday, the yellow army got three.

2- You need to address the GF issue.

Unbelievable atmosphere yesterday, however, and people won''t like this, I wish we all sat down!  I was thrid row from the back and couldn''t see the goal at the Kop when everyone stood up due to the over hanging upper tier, when I sat down at half time I could see the Kop easily.  I spent the whole game bent over peering through people to see what was going on!

Was sat in the Main Stand on Saturday...the noise the Yellow Army made was fantastic...I was sat almost level with the penalty spot at the Kop End - and there were times when the noise from the City fans totally drowned out the noise from the Kop.

Got some great looks when I celebrated Grant''s goal...plastic scousers not happy with me lol!

Says a lot about their fans too when they all started streaming out of the ground at 85 mins...obviously all those flights to catch back to Norway, Ireland etc....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Nexus_Canary"] I am always at Carrow but due to my GF not wanting me to go, never do away matches anymore. [/quote]You need a new girlfriend......[:D]

[/quote]

Or to grow a pair.....

city awayfans created a brilliant atmosphere . Did not hear the kop at all. Best chant for me was ''where''s your famous atmosphere'' .

Who was in the off licence at the kop end after the game singing '' just cant get enough''

Nexus, your girlfriend had better be bloody good in bed to get you to miss games. Even if she''s the best shag in the world I think you ought to seriously consider trading her in for a woman who ''gets'' football.I dumped an ex-girlfriend who wanted me to go to one of her dull friend''s weddings on a matchday, and one of the many reasons I married my wife was because she loves Norwich too!

MAN UP!!! Grow some balls and get the road again! As much as I love Carrow Road when its rocking, being part of the travelling army is where it is at for me. I haven''t celebrated as hard as I did in the Anfield Road end on Saturday..