Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3....8

8th. place is a terrific place to be, could have been even higher with a little more luck.

Please would all the doom mongers who post negative threads stop fretting about relegation until at least we have a drop in form (hopefully we won''t) or nearer the end of the season, if things get tight.

Its great at the moment - enjoy it!!

Here''s another reason. Our fixtures so far have included trips to Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford and Anfield so our fixture list has been quite balanced. Compare this to Villa who have had a much easier ride and yet are below us in the league.

Could be! And i''m very happy with Norwich''s progress this season.

I''m very wary of the final quarter of the season though. that will not change until May!

I am cheerful that we have taken this campaign much more seriously than when we went up with worthy.

That players are playing to and above their ability (long may that continue)

That a number of other teams are struggling and we are currently in a position where we can get to 15 points and 10 points clear of the team at the bottom.

However as mentioned I am a nervous supporter, believe in constructive criticism and will wait till the end of the season for me to be hopefully elated. Although at that point there will also be the need to build for the next season.

But yes right now we are not struggling, we have passion. balance, a great manager and coaching team.

I''d love NCFC to be 6th on Saturday but more importantly, for this season in my eyes, is being 10 points clear of the team at the bottom.

Agreed there is nothing to moan about so to speak as we have exceeded our expectations. However a forum like this wouldnt work if people didnt voice their oppinions and develop a debate.

I still remain the ever optimistic supporter :)

Onwards and Upwards!

OTBC!

[quote user="smooth"]I am cheerful that we have taken this campaign much more seriously than when we went up with worthy.

That players are playing to and above their ability (long may that continue)

That a number of other teams are struggling and we are currently in a position where we can get to 15 points and 10 points clear of the team at the bottom.

However as mentioned I am a nervous supporter, believe in constructive criticism and will wait till the end of the season for me to be hopefully elated. Although at that point there will also be the need to build for the next season.

But yes right now we are not struggling, we have passion. balance, a great manager and coaching team.

I''d love NCFC to be 6th on Saturday but more importantly, for this season in my eyes, is being 10 points clear of the team at the bottom.[/quote].......more importantly, we would have three times as many points as them. very impressive.