Sign in to follow this  
jon francis

Help For Saturday

Take either the Hammersmith or District Line straight to Upton Park - about 10 stops from Liverpool Street.

They''ll be 100''s of the city faithful gathering at Liverpool Street anyway, so following the Y''Army!!!!!!!!!!

You need to get on the Hammersmith and City Line (Barking Train) Eastbound from L''pool st.

That''s off the top of my head, I''m not sure where the ground is, but I know that line calls at Upton Park, East Ham and West Ham so I''m assuming it''s covered.

Westbound Central line from Liverpool Street, change at Mile End to the District line, westbound to Upton Park. Job''s a good ''un.

There is some useful information on the tickets/travel forum. Couple of useful replies to a similar query (in summary, use East Ham tube on leaving not Upton Park tube).

[quote]Westbound Central line from Liverpool Street, change at Mile End to the District line, westbound to Upton Park. Job''s a good ''un.[/quote]

D''oh! Swap those 2 "Westbounds" for eastbounds and you might stand a better chance of getting there. Must have been the WEST Ham that confused me.

But if you are on a train from Norwich, alight (what a great word...) at Stratford, and catch a bus.  Sorry, can''t remember the number but loads go past or close to Upton Park.  It takes 10 to 20 minutes. Easy.