Sign in to follow this  
Rex Hudson

premier league shirts final we are in the final

We are currently leading the competition. Place your vote to ensure we come out on top.

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/premier-league-shirts-cup-201112-best-home-shirt-final_13672

Destroying the others and too right. I think we would win best away as well awesome job by errea.

[quote user="Harry"]Can''t seem to vote from my phone, will vote from my PC later.[/quote]

Can''t do either Harry, can someone please post a propper link

I will also vote from the main computer and Mums laptop as well as my laptop :P Its no different to my Mum and Dad voting lol so Im not really cheating...

Does anything exciting happen if we win lol?! I am assuming just a friendly poll?

I posted this some time ago when in the group stage and more recently when in the final.

It seems that fans across the globe are enjoying our shirt as most of the original votes were placed by visors to the site who voted of thier own accord, not being prompted by posts such as this.

I think it is just for the glory but it is good to see there are some discerning folk around the world. I posted this because there was some negative posts that decried our shirt. I felt it would be good to let people know we have arrived even if only in the sartorial sense. The other bit will be done on the pitch.

Sorry about the link. I took it from the site; clearly it is not mobile friendly. I found it through google but there are a lot of football shirt sites...

That''s the spirit! I would like to thank you all for your trust. I am a new poster on this forum and yet you took it at face value. I have this warm feeling, which is either my pleasure at your acceptance or I have had another little accident.