Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Eriksonn sacked

Rumoured on Talksport after 0-3 defeat to Millwall at the weekend. Unlimited funds will no doubt attract an ambitious manager... [:D]

They have all the money in the world to throw at a new manager but we have what money doesn''t buy outright and that is the lure of the Premier League.

That''ll be enough to keep him here. Won''t it? Please reassure me!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15438896.stm

i don`t think you`ve got anything to worry about tbh. these thai owners are obviously seeking a quick fix, lambert will have seen this and won`t go anywhere near them. not that he would anyway.

[quote user="exiled blue"]i don`t think you`ve got anything to worry about tbh. these thai owners are obviously seeking a quick fix, lambert will have seen this and won`t go anywhere near them. not that he would anyway.[/quote]What team do you support mate? I''ve never really seen your posts before [:P] Not having a go, just wondering. Blue better not have any links to Ipsw**h [;)]

He''s a Man City fan. Must have had one hell of a hangover this morning!

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Don''t think O''Neill will want it - the owners love to meddle and have been known to demand certain players get more game time. Doesn''t sound like a situation O''Neill would want to get involved with.[/quote]Or for that matter Lambert.I feel Lambert will be the city manager for awhile now. Why would he want to leave the club when he has taken it so far ?Relegation or Big club is the only way he will leave us.

[quote user="Jarrold_stand_blockN"][quote user="exiled blue"]i don`t think you`ve got anything to worry about tbh. these thai owners are obviously seeking a quick fix, lambert will have seen this and won`t go anywhere near them. not that he would anyway.[/quote]What team do you support mate? I''ve never really seen your posts before [:P] Not having a go, just wondering. Blue better not have any links to Ipsw**h [;)][/quote]Relax.......this Blues fan is quite enjoying himself after last Sunday''s stroll at Old Trafford.

Erikson is just a celebrity!

He stopped being a proper manager many years ago, so I''m not surprised it hasn''t worked for him at Leicester!

I''m sure they would want Lambert, just like many other clubs but why would Lambert leave a stable Premiership club with huge potential to go to an underperforming unstable Championship club owned by mercenary foriegn owners with a limited knowledge of football where despite the unlimited funds would stand less chance of success?

I think Lambert is not silly enough to be swayed by money to go to a poorly structured club looking for a quick fix. Obviously like everyone else he will like big oney but in the long term he can get more money by staying with us cause his reputation will get better with us rather than flopping at Leicester!

O''Neill left us for Leicester even though we had the best set up in our history. Or so some would have you believe [*-)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

O''Neill left us for Leicester even though we had the best set up in our history. Or so some would have you believe [*-)]

[/quote]

He left because we would not spend money on Dean Windass, and he left Villa for similar reasons. Leicester would be the answer to his dreams.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

He left because we would not spend money on Dean Windass, and he left Villa for similar reasons. Leicester would be the answer to his dreams.

[/quote]

Not if the owners keep their pattern of buying players without consulting the manager, or picking which players have to play to promote the club in certain markets. (Why do you think Richie Wellens has been consitantly left out for Yuki Abe?)

Leicester have asked for permission to speak to Lee Clark.  Incidentally, Huddersfield have gone 40 games unbeaten under his leadership !!