Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Ipswich Sponsored car @ Carrow Road

My Dad just texted me, He''s working as a contractor on the new flats (which used to be the car park at Carrow Road.  He just spotted a Ipswich Town sponsored car parked outside in the car park next to Delia Restaurant......

Wonder who that could be?  Hopefully not Kuqi!  Choochi choochi choo!  Told him to keep an eye on the car and see who it is.

tell him to look in the window for clues!!!!!!

It''s probably just an Ipswich fan trying to say "We aren''t bitter you''re in the Premiership and doing better than we thought".

any news yet?? im dying here.

good job fella, what kind of car is it, if its a robin reliant im sure its royle

Dad just text, he had a look through the car, but no clues.  Told him to keep a beady eye out for the occupant and let me know.  Will post when he gets back to me.  Anyone know anyone who''s working at the ground today who could shed any light?

could be the invisible man!! He''d be handy up front!

nice one.....

But its Andy Marhsall in a shock swap for green.....

And yes..... Poor Andy is soooo poor he has to keep his crappy old Ipswich car to get about in.........

is he still in there junior? or maybe its a she!!!

i would rather start with a one armed yetti than judas. the yetti would probably have more personalty too. cmon fella who is it, he cant still be in there!!!!!!

He''ll be there until 6ish, he hasn''t text so maybe person it still there.  I''ll see him tonight, so will post an update tomorrow if I haven''t heard before I finish work.

What''s with the Junior Member thing, I feel like a Junior Canary aged 28!  Few more posts and I''ll become a proper pickun forum member!  Whooo hoooooooooo!!

roll with it, i like being a junior, do we get captain canary gift bags and baloons?

my moneys on it being bryan hamilton begging for a job, theres one going in the canteen.

well??? who was it?

Well he let me down as he didn''t see who the driver was.  He did say it was a blue Mazda 6, sponsored by ''Donalds Mazda''

Maybe it was Ronald, as we know there''s a bunch of clowns down the A140.  Or maybe on of their commercial people wanting some tips on how to stay top of the league at Portman Road - very much doubt they will though!

.........The mystery goes on

[quote]Maybe we just buying the car ![/quote]

I doubt we could afford the wages maintenance...

ok we need someone to go down to the scummers training ground and see whos blue mazda 6 it is, i would but im in new york. what footballer is driving a mazda 6? they have better motors than that. mulrynes got a porsche with a spoiler bigger than the jarrold stand

everyone from ipswich should be banned from driving

www.nycanaries.com

[quote]everyone from ipswich should be banned from driving www.nycanaries.com[/quote]

www.nycanaries.com.  Like the website, good to see the Y''Army flag flying over the pond.  How do I get the burning Ipswich flag on to email to send to a couple of scummers I know?  Help would be appreciated, or emailed to swilson@bounty.com !

I agreed, all Ipswich fans should be banned from driving, or limited to 2 or 3 wheels.

just right click and save target as.

if you still have trouble email me your address at info@nycanaries.com and ill email you when i get home from work

[quote]ok we need someone to go down to the scummers training ground and see whos blue mazda 6 it is, i would but im in new york. what footballer is driving a mazda 6? they have better motors than that. mulr...[/quote]

Yet another bloody wind up, can''t you lot spot them yet, Yawn.   

I can see no wind up, I started this thread because my Dad saw the car in the car park, remember, he''s working there.

chill out, it''s only a bit of fun!!, 95% of these threads are pure gossip and wind ups, that''s the great thing about them.  If 1% is true, it''s done its job.

OTBC.