Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Any Canadian City fans out there?

Can anybody help?

CANADIAN NORWICH CITY supporter Wanted: Premier Punditry (www.premierpunditry.com), a Canada-wide podcast that showcases supporters of various EPL clubs talking about their respective teams, is looking for a NORWICH CITY supporter. Minimum requirements: have been supporting your club for 7-10 years, you watch all the games and passionate about your team. Time requirements are basically whatever you can contribute however the average would be once or twice a month or 10 minutes or less.  Please contact us through our website. Thanks.

Hello Kathy, Im a life long city fan living in Canada. Watch all the games online or on Radio Snorfolk.BUT your website is saying i need a username and password to access. DUM DUM DUMMMM!

It''s not my website. The reporter contacted us at INCSC and asked if we knew of any Canadian City fans. I have sent him this link so hopefully he will sort out the password issue for you. Stardom awaits!

The major difference though hucker is that the Canadian animals are actually quiet amazing, where as the "moose" you refer to in Norwich are substantially less so ;)

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]So, Toronto Canary; which City is closer to you: Norwich or Vancouver?[/quote]

I''m going to Vancover next year, but it is via San Francisco!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]So, Toronto Canary; which City is closer to you: Norwich or Vancouver?[/quote]

I''m going to Vancouver next year, but it is via San Francisco!

[/quote]

[:$]

I''ve supported NCFC since 1972 which includes up until 1987 when I left Canada for my birthplace, the USA. Does that count? I wore my team scarf and badges throughout while there and attended games at Carrow Road on visits to the "Fine City" more then than I have since the move (mainly because of timing). My kids are born and being raised in the US but are proud NCFC supporters.

Hello,

I am the "reporter" in question. The link does not work because it is being re-directed at the host site.

Our podcast website is (remove the spaces): www. premierpunditry .com.

We are looking for a Canadian Norwich City supporter to come on the show.

Please contact me for details.

Well done against Liverpool.

Derel