Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Predictions for Blackburn?

Given Blackburn''s midweek cup game and our excellent fitness levels I can see them tiring and us pushing on in the second half.

I am also hoping for our first clean sheet of the season.  My prediction -

Norwich 5 - 0 Blackburn.  This will spell the end for Keane, Blackburn will end the match with 10 men and we will be awarded 2 penalties, oh and Holt will score in the 86th minute.[Y]

Blackburn backlash? No. But it seems like ages since we gave away a penalty, so I think Blackburn will get two tomorrow. They will score one but Ruddy will save the other one. We will also get a penalty which Hoolahan will put away, Morison and Holt (sub) will score as well, in a 3-2 win.[:D]On the other hand, it could be a boring 0-0 draw.[:(]

Start with the same side as the past few games and we should win 2-1.  Change things and I see a 1-1.  Samba is a real danger in the air so no doubt he will score.  

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Given Blackburn''s midweek cup game and our excellent fitness levels I can see them tiring and us pushing on in the second half.

Norwich 5 - 0 Blackburn.  This will spell the end for Keane, Blackburn will end the match with 10 men and we will be awarded 2 penalties, oh and Holt will score in the 86th minute.[Y]

[/quote]Forever an optimist ;-D

I think Blackburn would have gained some confidence after their cup win, so it won''t be easy at all.

2-2 draw - Morison & Holt

I haven''t felt this confident before a game since the day before Scunthorpe last year! I''m going with a 3-0 win, with Morisson and then Pilkington (haunting his home town club) putting us 2 up before the break, Holt will get one late on after coming on as a sub. Our first clean sheet aswell! 

Going for the 2-1 win, think Blackburn will give it all till 60th minute but the midweek cup exploits will leave them knackered and us being the super fit team we are grabbing the winner in the last 15 minutes.

It will be tough, and I think that they will score, so it''s really a matter of how many we can manage.

If we can score early as against Swansea, then we could manage two or three, but otherwise I am not sure that we have more than one in us.

I''ll go for 1-1, but ( hope that it''s 2-1.

I see that Lawro says about us "They have gone to Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool this season and not been outplayed at all, apart from maybe the first 25 minutes at Anfield."

But he then predicts 1-1.  Let''s just hope he''s wrong like he was with his prediction last week !

I think with the advantage of a full week off (no idea about the sort of team Blackburn put out in mid-week though) that Lambert will avoid any complacency and we''ll get a win.  But I''ll be a nervous wreck until 5pm Saturday - this one''s got potential banana skin written all over it...

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

Jesus, could you be any more vague.

2-1.  It will be a rubbish game untill we wear them down and are all over them in the last 20 minutes with Holt scoring in the 92nd minute.  Hoolahan for the other goal and Pederson will score for them from a free kick.

We will score early as with Swansea but Blackburn will not break down our defence. Half time 2-0 Pilkington and Morison. Second half Holt & R Martin. Surprise knock in from a set piece in the 93rd minute. Result 4-1.http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/emoticons/emotion-2.gif

As long as the ref is not on their side, we will keep a clean sheet for the 1st time this season to make all of Lawro''s predictions wrong. Again.

I can''t see is not scoring with Lambert''s relentless attacking style, so 1-0 if we score late and 3-0 if we score early.

3-1 for me pilks morro and holt in last 10mins not bad odds on 3-1 either at william hills would have though most will be about the same 14\1

I can see this being one of our hardest matches so far this season as it''s a bit of a season definer. If we win we''ll be 10 points clear of the bottom which will take some unravelling for Blackburn to overtake us this season. Should we lose we''ll be 4 points off the Blackburn and still in the relegation dogfight.

I think it''ll be an edgy 2-1 with Blackburn going 1 up.

For all that is said about Blackburn they have not been pasted or seem to be demoralised yet. This will be difficult!

Patience is the key I can see it being 0-0 at half time, with blackburn a little edgy and maybe our players missing a few good chances.

But I do think with Lamberts leadership he will install in his players the need and desire to win. I can see a 1-0 or 2-0 victory for us.

Morison scoring late on and if we bring on Holt early enough and he gets in the game he will set up bradley johnson.

I think the goals will be in the last quarter of the game so patience is the key and if we play to the standards we have set ourselves then I can see us three points ahead of blackburn.

I am never too optimistic but believe that with Lamberts influence this week we will be mentally prepared for this game, that means alot to b''burn.

A tough tough game today - can see it being either quite scrappy or end to end stuff.

I dont make set predictions. I am optimistic of us clinching 3 points but I dont think its gonna be easy!