Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

I agree with FOX...

This season he has been the weakest player in the regular team, still has a killer ball and if he improves then brilliant, if not... look out January transfer window.

dear oh me - have I been sucked in to a trolled response?!

If fox plays well, city do;  its that simple.   His partnership with Johnson is good,  and while Johnson harries Fox does that and uses the ball more effectively.   It not a coincidence that his reinclusion to the starting line up comes with our best run.

No, he did not have as good a game against Liverpool;  but you should visit holtamania.com to understand the influence he has our effectivness.

Fingers crossed Fox (and BJ) return to dominating ways this afternoon,  if they do,  we will win...

Loved the bit in the press on thursday from lambert that he cost 25kish. Amazing buy.

Yes he is not top premeirship class and at the end of the season he may not have as many suitors as johnson and tierney. Mainly due to the amount of midfielders in his mould across europe.

But at the moment very valuable, we will need a player to support him next season in case of injury. I''m looking forward to see adeyemi come back different player but I think he could really be a star.

But Fox right now is proving why he is so valuable and that the 25k was an absolute bargain.

As soon as Fox came back into the team this season we started winning! He rejuvenated us. Wasn''t as good at Anfield, but has been pretty much inch perfect in all the other games!

Fox hasn''t quite been as effective as at his best last season. Nonetheless, I believe that at the very least he can be described as one of our most  "influential" players.

His workrate and quality on the ball have played an integral part in Norwich''s recent good form.

I must admit to have been thinking that there was more to come from him and it shows enormous maturity from Fox that he is his own biggest critic! He wants more. He demands alot from himself. If he wants more, more will come from him. There are so many apparently "top" players who don''t strive to improve themselves as Fox does... what a shame that is.

I believe that the best is yet to come from him. The fact that he has been so influential in recent games, yet hasn''t been quite his best, bodes well.

[quote user="lake district canary"]"This season he has been the weakest player in the regular team"

???

Didn''t think we had any weak links..............[/quote]There is always a weaker link than a stronger link??? Its my opinion having seen all but one game this season.Sorry ''the Fox faithful'', but he had another poor showing today, lots of misplaced passes and sitting off players. It was a decent shot however that was beaten away by Robinson.  I like Fox, but i think there''ll be better out there, my opinion and one i''m entitled too.

"my opinion and one i''m entitled too"

Did anyone say you weren''t

They merely challenged and responded to it

Something people often do when you post on a forum

[quote user="City1st"]"my opinion and one i''m entitled too"

Did anyone say you weren''t

They merely challenged and responded to it

Something people often do when you post on a forum[/quote]Calm down fella, did i say that someone said i wasn''t? er... no! I was just saying, now go away and make up anoher one of your fanciful posts.

Okay CU, what is it that needs improving in your eyes?

You have said he has a killer ball, which is obviously a positive, but what isn''t he doing well?,

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Sorry ''the Fox faithful'', but he had another poor showing today, lots of misplaced passes and sitting off players. It was a decent shot however that was beaten away by Robinson.  I like Fox, but i think there''ll be better out there, my opinion and one i''m entitled too.[/quote]4 eh?Is that what you tell yourself when you look at how much man sausage you possess?

Fox wasn''t bad today....

He just wasn''t overly good.

He is definatly not a week link, his passing ability is great, he is much better with more time (as is everyone really) but still passes well enough under pressure. Today he just didn''t get any killer balls of, it was all simple short range passes bar one or two. So that makes him look worse. He isn''t that strong in the tackle, and that also probably puts people off. But to call him the weak link I think is very unfair....

Some people seem obsessed with finding a weak link.WHY?Just enjoy it.  Yes we weren''t good today but we still scraped a point.  We''ve got 13 points from 10 games which we''d have all taken back in August.  Let''s not try to find a scapegoat for a situation that doesn''t need one.

again for a team who have been promoted to the premier league with league 1 and championship players he is doing as well as would be expected.

Otherwise if he was that good he would not have been available for 25k.

As said we have a number of players who if we drop a division can still play at that level with a great deal of competence. However if we stay up there are positions where we can strengthen, in the summer I was wondering whether we would be looking at an experienced premiership midfielder for his role. We decided not and hence he fits the role.

Next summer will be an exciting one and I hope we still be in this league, then we can re-evaluate our squad. Right now we have what we have.

It is good that players know they have to improve, you can drop divisions very quickly.