Sign in to follow this  
hook norton canary

were in the premiership now-do something about it!

Nigel Worthington had one simple message for those who witnessed Ryan Jarvis'' 88th minute wonder strike in the 2-1 defeat by Liverpool at Carrow Road yesterday: "The kids aren''t the answer!"

The kids aren''t the answer, neither is Ashton,Zamora,Bent

who the hell is then?????????????? please sort it out-sooner rather than later!

I can''t help thinking that all the PR etc coming out of Carrow Road almost makes us look like we are just hoping to stay up rather than believing we can.

I sympathise totally. PR? What PR?

It is little wonder that the media, including the more responsible journalists look upon us as a small club. It is all we ever spew out from that department.

If you want proof - ask any independent commentator which is the bigger club between Binners and ourselves and most will say --- Binners.

I know it''s not true and if we had a bigger ground it would help dispel the myth but there is no doubt we could learn a bit from the Portaloo Spin Doctors.

It makes me wonder if the ''big'' image we should portray could help with the appalling ref. decisions!!

Still should be fun at the shareholders meeting next week. Just hope the board will listen to any positive criticism in a mature manner.