Sign in to follow this  
CantonsHero

I think we've just cost Kean his job.

Blackburn played well and were a credit to their manager and the club for also showing passion and desire, but I agree that ultimately it was the substitutions that Keane made when 3-1 up today that will be his downfall.

I think had Blackburn been higher up the table then Keane wouldn''t make the subs and they may well have won today, but being bottom of the table and 3-1 up away from home, he panicked a bit. 

Still an odd panic as he didn''t panic and bring two defenders on.

To their credit it wasn''t until the 5 minutes went up when our players rallied and attacked.

Agreed, they were in a comfort zone.

I think their defence dealt with the crosses well today and most of the crosses were quality, especially from Pilkington.

I was impressed by Lambert''s "All or nothing" approach to his subbing and believe it gained a point. The penalty decision was a shocker but at least we were up there and pressing.

At last we get a vital decision in our favour.

Agree with points the subs were madness especially that early on still could of given it 10/15 min before freshening things before they try to hold on. He will be gone by tomorrow.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]The pen was a shocker, but shouldn''t we have had one earlier for handball so didn''t that just even it out?[/quote]

We''ve also been on the receiving end of a couple of game-changing decisions so far this season so I was happy to get the rub today.

To be fair Blackburn played very well today and not at all like a team bottom of the table. It would be unjust to see him sacked based on today''s showing. 

We got away with highway robbery big time!

Blckburn were yesterday by far the best team. They coudn''t do nothing about any of our 3 goals. The first one was unstoppable, the 2nd was from a very lucky deflection that could of took the ball anywhere and the 3rd was a very very soft penalty decision.

To be honest none of Keans moves yesterday could of been critisicised!

They are off the bottom and playing good football, it would be foolish to sack the manager after a performance like yesterday.