Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

At the risk of confusing everything, if NEATH doesn''t show up on the coupon then I''ll go with Bore Bore Bor''s selection of Crawley Town: if only because I like cheese sandwiches.

English...as always!

Hartlepool have lost 4 of the last 5. the last 3 were loses.

Charlton are top and flying and have won 3 of their last 5 losing 1 and drawing the other!

Hartlepool vs Charlton Away win.

France this week and PSG to beat Caen. They have a stellar home record, however they lost midweek in the cup to Dijon, but they beat them comfortably last weekend. Good luck to all the PUP''s.

Manchester City vs Wolverhampton Wanderererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererers - Home win

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck to the Doggers[:)][Y]

Conference South for me this week and fourth-placed Welling (5-2-0 at home) should easily beat bottom team Hampton & Richmond (0-2-4 away).Best of luck Dogger and all PUPs!

I don''t think anybody has picked this yet so to give Dogger something different I will go for Valencia to beat Getafe. Valencia are fourth and unbeaten at home whilst Getafe are sixteenth and have lost three of their four games to date.

Good luck PUPs.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

I don''t think anybody has picked this yet so to give Dogger something different I will go for Valencia to beat Getafe. Valencia are fourth and unbeaten at home whilst Getafe are sixteenth and have lost three of their four games to date.

Good luck PUPs.

[/quote]

Sorry. That should read ''three of their four away games to date''.

Thanks so far, some really good picks so far, will have a good look at everyones selections this evening and try my hardest to pick some winners [Y]

My personal pick is WBA v Liverpool - Away win

Good luck this week Dogger, it looks like a great week is in the offing!  I''m sticking in England this week where I expect:Man City to beat WolvesGood luck Dogger, and all you Pups!

Back to the Balkans, and Serbia.Partizan Beograd to win at home against Smederovo.Partizan with a 5-0-0 and 13-0 home record. Smederovo with a 1-0-3 and 1-5 away record.Bonne chance a tous![Y]

League One where Sheffield Utd (5-1-2-16-10) entertain lowly Exeter (1-1-5-2-11). Sheffield Utd v Exeter........Home win.Good luck Dogger. [Y]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]

Forget the league for me - I''m going for odds boosters.

Swansea are strong at home and I got 23-20 on them so my nap is Swansea

Good luck all

[/quote]

I usually give good ''odds boosters'' but they''re often ignored, so this week I''m opting for a Sheffield Utd victory over Exeter which will keep me on 100% and see me enter the League Tables top 15 [img]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[quote user="Kathy "]Going for my old favourites Shamrock Rovers to beat Galway Utd. Pretty dire odds I''m afraid but I''m getting a bit nervous. I''ve never had a 100% record before you see [A][/quote]Isn''t that game tonight? Are Friday games allowed?

I''m going for a canaries home win sod it. Nightmare when you bet on your own team however if I was just looking at the table and performances then surely there can only be 1 result. Can''t there?

Gonna avoid City to give Dogger some chance! So over to Wales with Swansea to beat Bolton. Swansea usually very good at home against a very out of form Bolton side. Good luck all [Y]

I''m just gonna say this, because I personally feel things are going a bit too far, but the spirit of this thread is to help the picker give you best pick, your "nap", the result you feel certain is going to come in. Sometimes, your pick might look quite long, or there is a long pick that you feel very confident about. Sometimes your pick is short, but that is not the point, we are looking to help our picker out by giving him a choice of selections that he can put his or her faith in. It doesn''t matter how many times a nap is made, whether someone fancies a particular team regularly or if the nap is shorter than others. And those are not my words.Once again best luck to all the PUPs and good luck Dogger, I would love to see you up on the "hall of fame"!