Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

Spurs - Dec 27 Tickets

Mungo doesn''t seem to have a grasp of the concept that you can leave the "local" area but still have ties.

Never mind, not worth wasting the time on.

My brother, like me born in Norwich, has lived in the States, and now Jamaica, for the last 30 years.

He makes it to Carrow Road whenever he can, and even loyally tunes in to the commentary on every game despite it being early morning over there. But in Mungo''s book he would not be a true supporter.

Hope you enjoy the game, nycanary!

Mungoloid.

Question. What is your position on someone who was born in Norwich/Norfolk, then has moved to pastures new? Change teams to support his/her "new" team, or stay loyal and stick with NCFC?

No daft answers along the lines of "never leaving Gods county" or you really will show your BNP leanings.

Support you local team, Spencer. That would be Charlton for you.

Here is a simple key to work out if you are/are not a "real" fan or Norwich City Football Club.

Do you walk/cycle to Carrow Road?

A Yes

B No

If you answered "A", congratulations! You''re a real fan!

If you answered "B", bad luck, you''re at best a glory hunter. Perhaps Southampton could be your team for next season?

Mungo "real fan" Bumpkin

Mungo - is Carrow Road the nearest ground to you?

Do you live in Thorpe per chance, where there are a couple of good football teams there, or do you live in Lakenham or suchlike?

it''s too obvious now that mungo is one of the 789 who attend home fixtures at portaloo road. enjoy the game NY, if you are able to get hold of tickets

The Oracle has spoken.

So there we have it - anyone walking to Carrow Road is a real fan. That must be me, then, ''cause I always walk from Thorpe Station.

See you Saturday, Spencer, for the Villa game :-) We''ll leave Minging Bumfluff, or whatever his name is, to his keyboard warriordom.

1: nycanary, have you been heading up to Keeleys or the Football Factory this season to meet the rest of teh NY Canaries? There are a few chaps from the states heading to the game on 27th December so if you get stuck for a ticket, reach-out via info@nycanaries and maybe one can be acquired that way.2: As a born and bred Norfolk boy, people as ignorant and closed-minded and Mungo drive me nuts. Every village has an idiot, and he appears to be ours. The people of Norwich have a terrific reputation in NY, to the point that American''s are following our club closely and becoming supporters, shunning big teams like Chelsea and Man U to fly 3500 to see a City game. This is fantastic and testament to the reputation of the club, the fans and the classy football. This threatens Mungo''s insular mentality. Poor Mungo. Mungo, I was wondering, did you name yourself ''Mungo'' after the Mungo people from Cameroon? They speak a dialect called ''Duala'' which to the untrained ear sounds exactly like the gibberish you spew onto this site.Up the City!

Well said nycanarie! And mungo your getting owned and your prob a hairy ass perve sitting behind a computer desk sniffing your belly button fluff. as for nycanarie i hope you get tickets to the game if.not still go to carrow road and enjoy a drink and the atnosphere and grab it on the t.v in a pub

Mingo, you''re either trying to do a "talk sport" by trying to get a reaction by saying something controversial which is a tad silly, or you are trying to be funny (which isn''t working fella), OR you''ve got a time machine and you are transporting yourself from the 20''s (how good is Varco by the way? I''d have loved to see him play)...I''ll leave you to yourself as maybe you are good at amusing yourself if you catch my drift?

Oh! Minglo, BTW, based on your mad logic I should support Millwall, not Charlton...SO, shouldn''t you support Hellesdon FC you glory-hunter you...supporting the big club in the city!?

See you on Saturday Bruce, are you training it up?

Can''t believe people on here actually think Mungo support City. He''s clearly a very, very, very sad binner. ''Anyone who doesn''t walk/cycle to games aren''t a true fan''. So people (I only live in Bradwell, but I still have to) who have to spend money on getting to each game and are prepared to pay the high petrol/public services costs aren''t a true fan? Go back to the sex addicted, gambling maniacs, women beaters boards, and leave us in peace