Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

Spurs - Dec 27 Tickets

Hey all,  Not sure this is the right forum for this but.....am going to be in the UK around Xmas and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to come see Norwich play Spurs but of course I have no tickets.Would anyone be willing to sell me theirs (2 tickets)?  Maybe some people are out of town etc....Please PM me if you can help.  Have supported the club for 30+ years and have only been to Carrow Road once (last season''s 4-3 win over Leicester).  Dont want to miss the chance to see our boys this season!Thanks

[quote user="ryan1992"]Tickets wont even be on sale till mid-late November[/quote]yah, but wouldn''t season ticket holders have them already?  sorry...not sure how this works and am buying plane ticket shortly..

can see them all selling out to supermembers. are there still super memberships available? as that would be the best way of getting a ticket.

You missed out "armchair", I did specify armchair fairweather glory hunter.Hope y''all enjoy watching the soccerball game in little ''ol Ingerland - ON THE TELLY!Love,Mungo "Real Fan" Bumpkin, season ticket holder or many, many years standing who will be at the Spurs game

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]You missed out "armchair", I did specify armchair fairweather glory hunter.Hope y''all enjoy watching the soccerball game in little ''ol Ingerland - ON THE TELLY!Love,Mungo "Real Fan" Bumpkin, season ticket holder or many, many years standing who will be at the Spurs game[/quote]see you there, mungo.

Thats a nice way to treat people bumpkin <-------in nature as well as name no doubt! There is no need to be so arogant and rude he only asked a straight forward question [:(]

F*ck off Mungo. I have also got a season ticket, but that doesn''t give me the right to abuse those who A) cant afford one, B) live too far away to get one and C) people who cant go for reasons such as disabilities, working etc. NYCanary lives accross the Pond, and incase you havent noticed, you cant just get in your car to go to games from there. You are not our best fan either. I tried to help him in my response, you just belittled, abused him while making yourself look a grade A Tw*t. To NYC- I would try and contact the club before they go on sale, and explain your situation. They MIGHT be able to assist you

Mungo, you really are a complete Knut! always up for a row behind your keyboard you pathetic lil she-ite.

NY - its you have no joy you could always trust a corporate angle...its a bit "old" and not the best football experience if you like your football real but at least you can see the game. Call the ticket office and they''ll tell you more.

Full credit to nycanary for supporting NCFC accross the pond. Makes him a proper fan if you ask me. Having been to many countries myself outside the EU they are full of plastic fans supporting the "top 4" teams, so would have been very easy for nycanary to do the same. It shows that he has a genuine interest in us.

Mungo, you are a grade A tool, you really are. I''d be suprised if you''ve ever left the city judging by your naive response. Many fans want to get to games but can''t due to geographical reasons, so step out of your ivory tower already. You live in Norwich, you have a season ticket, horrah, well done! Now would you like us all to bow down to you?

nycanary, I hope you can find some tickets and enjoy your stay in Norwich!

I hope you get lucky, some season ticket holders may not be able to go if they have the dreaded family coming round.As for Mungo, what a prat and not the type of person needed on here.

NY,get a supermembership,they are still available.Then on monday 28th of November,9am UK time get on the phone or internet and get a ticket.It''s probably the only way you will get one as i think they will be gone super-fast.

We have Fulham at home on the 31st December,(tickets on sale 5th Dec) so you might be able to get to two games if you''re lucky[Y]

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]You missed out "armchair", I did specify armchair fairweather glory hunter.Hope y''all enjoy watching the soccerball game in little ''ol Ingerland - ON THE TELLY!Love,Mungo "Real Fan" Bumpkin, season ticket holder or many, many years standing who will be at the Spurs game[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/sticker375x360.png[/IMG]

So, so touchy.

A question - how would you agrieved, friends-across-the ocean altruists (look it up) have reacted to the following request:

"Hello, I''m looking for tickets for the Spurs game. I live in Wymondham and although I haven''t been to a game since the last time Norwich were in the Premiership, I''m a massive fan, have supported them all my life and am desparate to get to this game. Oh, and my mate who never goes to games wants to come so I''d actually want two tickets. Let me know ASAP so that I can book cheap tickets on the trainline.com. P.S. not interested in the Fulham game becasue they''re not famous."

Swap Wymondham for Noo Yoik and it''s exactly the same scenario

Love and kisses

Bumpkin

"and it''s exactly the same scenario"

in your eyes maybe

Frankly though, I think there''s far too much rudeness and disrespect on this forum

You should be a bit more polite, young master bumpkin

Thanks for alerting us to the word "altruists", Mungo. Perhaps you could set aside a part of your clearly massive brain for being a bit nicer.

By the way, Google seems to suggest Wymondham is not in the USA, and that "agrieved" may require an extra ''g''.

Isn''t it great that we have so many foreign supporters, I''m stunned at how much they are willing to pay to come and watch their team.

We have an 8 hour round trip and spend £40 on diesel to use our season tickets and I know we are not alone or even the furthest away of regular supporters, doesn''t make us the best fans or most devoted but did I ever think that someone would take the p1ss out of someone ready to pay anything from £800 - 1000 just to get to Norwich before paying out for tickets? No, I didn''t.

I agree, Ruddy Wizard.

I found myself sitting (well, standing actually) next to two Norwegians at the Orient away game 2 seasons back, and they had arranged a week''s holiday around a couple of our games.

Travelling long distances like this shows real enthusiasm. Good on you, OP!

Mungo - I think you are getting the picture

Your Wymondham analogy is wrong in so many ways, I can''t be bothered to explain further.

Politeness is one of the best freebies in the world, try and use it a bit more please, for the overall wellbeing

I don''t know what Mungo has against outsiders.... nycanary made an innocent request from those who might have an extra. Mungo doesn''t do Norwich (as a club and a city) any favors by acting the way he does. Sadly, this seems to be a regular thing for him. He is reveling in all the attention (albeit negative) he''s getting. But obviously he has some real problems and thus deserves our pity and we can all pray he gets the help he needs to get better.

"Dont know what Mungo has against outsiders"

This has to be the quote of the day!!

I dont think his family have ever met any "outsiders", prefer to keep things "in house"!!

Support your local team - that''s the message. That seems to be the general consensus on the "Huckerby''ss kiddiewinks go on school trip to Man Utd" - much wailing and gnashing of teeth.If you live in Noo Yoik, support the Red Bulls or whatever their joke MLS soccerball team are called.If you live in Preston, don''t play up the big "I''m the world''s best fan" bit, save youself a long drive and slip along to Deepdale.If you don''t live in the Fine City and walk to matches, you''re never going to be a real fan, FACT!Mungo

Thanks for all the support, all!  It looks like someone from the board is probably going to help out a fellow fan and will try to get me tickets for the match.  I cannot wait.  Those of us who don''t see matches apart from on the telly really treasure the times we can make it to Carrow Road.  Last year''s match vs Leicester was such a treat.As for Mungo, it seems to me that he''s either:a. A complete and utter twat with the moral compass of a rabid dog.  Also votes BNP.b. A sad, lonely, pathetic person whose only method of getting attention is via pointless drivel of the type he keeps shovelling at us on this board.Bring on Villa!

To lift a phrase used by another poster on this site, "Nurse!" Mungo, you know nothing about me. I have been supporting NCFC for 22 years. Sorry I don''t share your postcode you numpty.

Haven''t posted in a while but I used to enjoy some of Mungo''s posts, maybe he has upped the anti since I''ve been away or I''ve just got a strange sense of humour [:$]