Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Anyone know of any decent players at Hearts?

Used to go up and watch a few games with family back in the 90s but not recently.

From what I''ve seen on the box, Templeton is a lively winger, Driver had some good reviews a couple of years ago but has stagnated I think.

They have a striker, I think his name is Stephen Elliott, chips in with the odd goal.

Wonder if he ever wonders what might have been had he stayed at City after his loan spell. The experience up there must be a world of difference to the way things are done at Carrow Road.

Will always remember his contribution away at Huddersfield.

Apparently they have a really tough tackling French midfield enforcer with an enigmatic nickname who could become a real fans favourite. I''ll check with them to see if they have a flag they could send to us.

[;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Apparently they have a really tough tackling French midfield enforcer with an enigmatic nickname who could become a real fans favourite. I''ll check with them to see if they have a flag they could send to us.

[;)]

[/quote]

hehehehe

there is a guy called john sutton, his dad and brother played for norwich (chris sutton and mike sutton) and he was born in norwich, so he might want to come here.

[quote user="J.Warman"]there is a guy called john sutton, his dad and brother played for norwich (chris sutton and mike sutton) and he was born in norwich, so he might want to come here.[/quote]

Coincidentally, he played for Lambert when he managed Wycombe.

Probably nothing in it, though.

Er, we are in the Premiership peeps. This is the sort of thing we could have expected to be discussing when in League 1 or if we were scraping around at the bottom of the Champs!

Nothing to be had here. Leave. Well. Alone.

otbc