Sign in to follow this  
barclaystand

Tonight's Fans forum - help needed.

Have come up with a few questions to email to the club for tonights fans forum as they asked us to.Have just gone to the official site to look up the email address but the article has vanished from the site.Has anyone who''s emailed in still got the relevant email address please??

Cheers Til but I''m attending anyway.Just want to get my questions to the club beforehand as it looked like a new format with them asking us to email them in.Not sure if we''ll get the oppourtunity to ask much on the night.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Are you going by boat Tilly[:^)]

Shipping forecast is inclement so you may need your souwester[st]

[/quote]

I think i will need to borrow your latest Facebook photo outfit if that was the case but no i am taking the new pussy Wagon.[H]

[quote user="barclaystand"]Cheers Til but I''m attending anyway.
Just want to get my questions to the club beforehand as it looked like a new format with them asking us to email them in.
Not sure if we''ll get the oppourtunity to ask much on the night.
[/quote]

I do not think it was a MUST e-mail them scenario.I think the e-mail questions will be kept on the back burner in case questions are slow in coming from the floor.

By the way come and say hello if you know me.Would be good to put a face to messageboard names.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="barclaystand"]Cheers Til but I''m attending anyway.Just want to get my questions to the club beforehand as it looked like a new format with them asking us to email them in.Not sure if we''ll get the oppourtunity to ask much on the night.[/quote]

I do not think it was a MUST e-mail them scenario.I think the e-mail questions will be kept on the back burner in case questions are slow in coming from the floor.

By the way come and say hello if you know me.Would be good to put a face to messageboard names.

[/quote]Just as better wizard is suggesting he''s killed the inner circle off, Tilly goes on a recruitment drive! [:D]

[quote user="barclaystand"]Have come up with a few questions to email to the club for tonights fans forum as they asked us to.
Have just gone to the official site to look up the email address but the article has vanished from the site.

Has anyone who''s emailed in still got the relevant email address please??
[/quote]

It wasn''t there, but now it''s suddenly re-appeared! And, possibly interestingly, the wording has now changed, to say that questions will also be taken from the floor. That wasn''t in either of the two earlier news items. Anyway, the email address for those still wanting to submit questions in advance is:

media@ncfc-canaries.co.uk

One thing the club might mention tonight is that it is looking for volunteers for a fans'' focus group later this month. Details on the club site.

Cheers for that Purple, that''s the address I remember.Funny how it re-appeared and with the mention of questions from the floor after my post on here.Is good to know they keep an eye on the forums!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Are you going by boat Tilly[:^)]

Shipping forecast is inclement so you may need your souwester[st]

[/quote]

I think i will need to borrow your latest Facebook photo outfit if that was the case but no i am taking the new pussy Wagon.[H]

[/quote]

Pussy Wagon, Til? [*-)]

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Did Tangy man up to ask McNally to justify his bonus -or is Tangy just a Pinkun keyboard warrior??[/quote]

Tangy was not in attendance but i think you will find that he will attend the AGM as a shareholder on 22nd November when questions about the accounts will be asked.The forum was not the place really to ask such a question in all fairness Rock The Boat.Whether Tangy gets to his feet on 22nd is however open to question.