Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

i hear that....

a certain mr owusu-obeiye is set to join us on loan til the end of the season.  He is apparently discussing a deal with worthy as he seeks first team football.

personally, i feel this would be a great deal, the kid has got talent, strength, speed and great arial ability. This had come from my mate who no''s him.

what do you think?    

"Kids are not the answer" ....Worthy.

He''s 18 and younger than Jarvis.

Maybe you have to be an Arsenal youngster to be part of the answer.

Like Masters Bentley and Fabregas, not to mention Routledge and Watson at Palace.

OTBC

[quote]a certain mr owusu-obeiye is set to join us on loan til the end of the season. He is apparently discussing a deal with worthy as he seeks first team football. personally, i feel this would be a grea...[/quote]

Hi Robert !

The problems with that player is that myself, Roy Waller and most of the posters here would never be able to pronounce his name.

Also our resident song writer Susie B would have a hell of a job coming up with a tuneful ditty to accommodate his name.

Shame really cos he sounds a decent footballer. 

Hope we get him.

Another case of undoubted potential but has he got the ability to play Premmie footballl at this moment in time? He has made 3 appearances for Arsenal and is a regular reserve player i think he should be loaned out to a QPR or someone like that.

My verdict: not ready for regular Premmie football yet therefore dont get him

My opinion: bring in a proven goalscorer who is currently out of favour at their club i.e Euell on loan

But you never know this young man could be a hit if we get him

[quote]a certain mr owusu-obeiye is set to join us on loan til the end of the season. He is apparently discussing a deal with worthy as he seeks first team football. personally, i feel this would be a grea...[/quote]

Pull the other one Robert. I much prefer Obi Wun Kenobi myself. 

trust me his a good player!

i dont no if there is any rule against having two players on loan from the same club though. 

i would love to have him, but his not our answer