Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Villa tickets ???

Hi all,

A long shot but am after 3 tickets for the Villa game for me and my boys, and before i get why didnt u apply in the ballot, despite being a super member with ten stubs from away games ive been in hospital mostly since August till a fortnight ago, this is probably my last chance to go before xmas now as chemotherapy starts again on monday, if anyone can help id be very grateful, either p.m. me or call on 07729528929, many thanks

OTBC Tim

Can''t help you with tickets Tim as I only have one which I''m looking forward to using on Saturday.

Just wanted to say sorry you''ve had a rough time in hospital these past few months and hope you get better soon.

CA

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]I now have two tickets just need one now :)[/quote]

Might be worth trying the club in the morning Tim to see if anyone has returned one ( lots of people with this flu bug at the moment) 

Enjoy the game [:)]

Can''t help with ticket situation I''m afraid Tim, but REALLY hope you manage to get hold of that extra one.... I just wanted to give this thread a bump back up and also echo the sentiments of those above in saying that I hope you get better soon...

Thanks guys its so nice for yr kind comments, its been a hard few months and the next two will probably be a s bad, just praying that it will all be worth it in the end, ive caught a lot of the games on the laptop, no substitute for being there but its better than nowt, our never say die attitude is keeping me going and just like the team i intend battling on till the 96th minute ;)

OTBC Tim

Just to say that Tim should be an inspiration for the team to keep going no matter what over the past couple of years it has been wonderful to be a Canary lets keep it going onwards and upwards made this predication on youtube before the season started

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75u4rIbuKus

I also would love to get hold of ticket for tomorrows game I went to villa park yesterday as I live in Birmingham about mile and half from villa park and went wearing my city shirt they would not sell me a ticket even though there are some available because of health and safety issues I would not be able to sit in villa enclosures if anyone has a spare ticket please contact me I will be down at villa park regardless I will be at the Cap and Gown pub in witton lane if anyone has a spare ticket my number is 07588610769 cheers in advance

On The Ball City

Sorry about your tough time Tim, and hope you make a full recovery. And sorry i can''t help you with the last ticket, hopefully you will be able to get hold of one.

But canarycol, are you saying you went to Villa Park, in a Norwich shirt attempting to buy a ticket for Aston Villa vs Norwich in the home areas? Surely, on the way to Villa park it would have crossed your mind that they aren''t going to sell you a home ticket, when your wearing the away teams shirt? Or have i misunderstood your post?

no you havent misunderstood my post I did go to villa park with my city shirt on but I forgot to mention I was wearing a coat as well but just to update the forum about my ticket I phoned carrow road this morning just after 8am and was able to talk to someone in the ticket office who said there wasnt any at the moment but they took my number and said they would call me back if any was returned within the space of an hour I got a call saying there was one available so can you imagine how happy I was so she took payment over the phone with a £1.50 admin fee which is no problem the ticket will come up with the team coach tomorrow and will be handed to the ticket office at villa park all I have to do is go and collect it giving them my details so if anyone is after a ticket you might like trying the ticket office at carrow road you may get lucky like I did

no problem Tim I hope you are lucky mate keep us all posted I''m sure people will travel with spare tickets tomorrow its just dropping lucky sometime

I got one in the home end. No match for being in the away end but managed to get pretty cheap tickets in the home end if thats any use. Bought them online pretty hassle free, anyone else sitting in the home end for that matter? Dont know if your on twitter aswell Tim but a guy was selling a few tickets in the away end last night. His usedname on there is rosswelsh21 so you might want to give him a try. Hope you get well soon aswell Tim

Thanks guys am overwhelmed by all yr help and messages, club have just come up trumps with a returned ticket so im a very happy bunny :)))

Well im no bullshitter mate, i phoned after Colins success and they phoned back within the hour, have u left yr contact details?

glad to see you got the ticket in the end Tim hope you are able to get one also bryan lets hope that we are all able to cheer the lads on to victory tomorrow might see you in ticket office tomorrow then Tim picking the tickets up its a fair trek across the car park though to get to the ticket office the computers has crashed yesterday when I was there lets hope the villa defence does the same tomorrow

On The Ball City

No I never got one but glad you lads got one esp Tim due to not being able to get to many games. Good luck when back in hospital Tim I hope all goes well. For the record I am a season ticket holder and have 10 stubs aswell. I normally plan these things well but hey Ho! Fingers crossed for 3 points tomorrow. OTBC.

Sorry to hear that mate, seems daft that Villa cant sell loads of tickets and we would have taken a bigger allocation, thanks for the best wishes, ive dropped a bit unlucky with most of the North west games being before xmas, have missed not going to Carrow road this season but hope im well enough for the five hour drive in the new year, we shall shout a bit louder for u tomorrow, heres hoping for maximum points.

OTBC Tim

Thank u we had a fab day even tho we lost, proud to be a City fan, our support and belief in our side is phenomenal, u cant buy that sort of thing :))

Glad you had a good day out Tim, will you make the Arsenal game?

Alas Cityangel its chemo week, am in now having treatment but have sky so will get the game, the next two treatments are fairly close together so allowing a six week window, Everton away or home games over xmas are the most realistic target i can set

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Alas Cityangel its chemo week, am in now having treatment but have sky so will get the game, the next two treatments are fairly close together so allowing a six week window, Everton away or home games over xmas are the most realistic target i can set
[/quote]

Well hope it all goes well for you Tim, if at any time I can''t use my season ticket I''ll pm you to see if you can use it.

Aww thats so sweet thank u, i really have missed Carrow road this season, so hoping in the xmas/new year period i will be up to the 5 hour drive down from Wales, thank u again :)