Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

What were some of you expecting?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m not playing Slim....

That post is too full of waffle even for me to join in!

[/quote]

I have explicitly stated my point(s) in a reasoned way and I have certainly not waffled as you so kindly put it.  Yet you refuse to or are unable to answer the points that I make. 

I have seen this in other threads before where you like to try and generate debate, have a dig at one of the usual suspects but when someone comes back at you answering the points you raise or your criticisms of them you refuse to answer them or dismiss them in one curt often flippant sentence (as you have here with me).  I used to think that this was just because it was with one of the usual suspects a long running feud, where you liked to wind them up and try to get the upper hand but now I am not so sure.

What''s the point in starting a debate if you''re not prepared to answer the points raised?[:^)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I have explicitly stated my point(s) in a reasoned way and I have certainly not waffled as you so kindly put it.  Yet you refuse to or are unable to answer the points that I make. 

I have seen this in other threads before where you like to try and generate debate, have a dig at one of the usual suspects but when someone comes back at you answering the points you raise or your criticisms of them you refuse to answer them or dismiss them in one curt often flippant sentence (as you have here with me).  I used to think that this was just because it was with one of the usual suspects a long running feud, where you liked to wind them up and try to get the upper hand but now I am not so sure.

What''s the point in starting a debate if you''re not prepared to answer the points raised?[:^)]

[/quote]

Really??? Where[:^)]

I''m usually up for the long haul as many posters love to point out. Only this time I''m not. Because you entered the thread with a post that bore no relation to what I had posted.

To suggest my post was attempting surpress opinions and liken it to forum police I found ridiculous. However, that was your opinion to which you are entitled. That doesn''t mean I have to debate it though.

[quote user="lake district canary"]"Hey, come on, give me some leeway - I am 32 year old virgin." I''ll be worrying about that for the rest of the evening.................[/quote]

[{][;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m usually up for the long haul as many posters love to point out. Only this time I''m not. Because you entered the thread with a post that bore no relation to what I had posted.

To suggest my post was attempting surpress opinions and liken it to forum police I found ridiculous. However, that was your opinion to which you are entitled. That doesn''t mean I have to debate it though.

[/quote]

I''ll keep this short because there really is no worth in this and life is too short.

In my OP I did not quote your post.  If my post was directed at only you, I would have quoted you in my OP especially considering there were numerous posts between the two.  I mentioned your name in the last sentence only.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll keep this short because there really is no worth in this and life is too short.

In my OP I did not quote your post.  If my post was directed at only you, I would have quoted you in my OP especially considering there were numerous posts between the two.  I mentioned your name in the last sentence only.

[/quote]

Which poster were you referring to then [:^)]

Or were you replying to someone on an entirely different thread[*-)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Point taken NBS. It was abit long winded though..............[/quote]

Hey, come on, give me some leeway - I am 32 year old virgin.

[/quote]

No woman, no cry

Everything''s gonna be alright!

[;)]

OTBC