Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Continuing on the continent I''m off to Germany this week and Fortuna Dusseldorf v Dynamo Dresden HOME WIN. Dusseldorf have won all six of their home matches whilst Dresden away have won two and lost four. Good luck Purple - looking around it seems like a difficult week.[/quote]

Legend Iwan, this game is listed on Soccerway for tomorrow night, so you might want to pick again. Meanwhile thanks to everyone for the wide choice so far - only Thursday evening and 21 different selections.[Y]

Chelsea will be out to improve on their last dismal league encounter, so this week I forecast an away victory for them over Blackburn.

I''m going for a home win for AZ Alkmaar v. Den Haag.

AZ Alkmaar are W5 D0 L0 F14 A2 at home and Den Haag are W2 D0 L4 F4 A9 away.

Good Luck PurpleCanary!

They''ve already been picked this week, and failed me a couple of weeks ago, but i''m just going to have to go with Almeria again...

Almeria vs Huesca- Home win.

Good Luck :)

Now then, now then, now then (RIP Jimmy) - odds boosting Muddy is taking a good look at this week. 

I am REALLY tempted by Blackburn v Chelsea Home win.  Blackburn seem to have turned a corner and Chelsea are....really bad to be honest. I have odds of 13-2 on a home win and Hoilett is 14-1 as first goalscorer!  That seems nuts to me considering Chelsea''s defence at the moment.  However Shyster has gone for a Chelsea win, so that''s obviously going to be the result!

Newcastle are a hard-to-fathom 5-4 to win at home against Everton....but I have a slightly risky one with great odds for a boost.

Hereford have lost once in their last 5 and are at home to the recently stuttering Crawley (lest we forget last week!). Hereford have had some positive results against the divisions form teams recently and I really think they have a good chance to spring a surprise at home. The good news for a risky nap....a very healthy 4-1 thats all.

So my nap today is Hereford home win.  Good luck all.

Purple, are you really going to select while sampling a selection of champagnes? You really are a posh purple pinkun picker arent you?

[quote user="Kathy "]Purple, are you really going to select while sampling a selection of champagnes? You really are a posh purple pinkun picker arent you?[/quote]

Kathy, the thing is that Beau has this image of me as some louche libertine,[<:o)][D] and I like to play up to it from time to time. The champagnes will wait until tomorrow night. I plan to be sober this evening as I try to find the right six. Whether PUPs will take to drink themselves when they see my selection is another matter...[;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Kathy "]Purple, are you really going to select while sampling a selection of champagnes? You really are a posh purple pinkun picker arent you?[/quote]

Kathy, the thing is that Beau has this image of me as some louche libertine,[<:o)][D] and I like to play up to it from time to time. The champagnes will wait until tomorrow night. I plan to be sober this evening as I try to find the right six. Whether PUPs will take to drink themselves when they see my selection is another matter...[;)]

[/quote]

Too late for me I''m afraid Purple. I took to drink when I saw you were the selector. [:D]

Good luck this week Purple, it looks like a good one, so hopefully we can give you the best picks!  I''m going to stick in England, where I expect:Man City to beat QPRGood luck Purple, and all you Pups.

I do apologise, Purple. Instead, I will stick my neck out and go for Napoli v Juventus Away Win.

Juve haven''t lost a match yet and currently on top, whilst Napoli will be tired after their demoralising loss to Bayern which has put their Champ League progress in danger.

Good Luck again, Purple, and all the other Pups.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Kathy, the thing is that Beau has this image of me as some louche libertine,[<:o)[D] and I like to play up to it from time to time. The champagnes will wait until tomorrow night. I plan to be sober this evening as I try to find the right six. Whether PUPs will take to drink themselves when they see my selection is another matter...[;)]

[/quote]

What  a strange idea PC. I actually believe that you sleep under a bridge[|-)], forage for food in waste bins [pi]and smell of wee[:#]. Don''t think that the front you use on here fools me for a second![;)][:D]

Sporting Lisbon vs Uniao Leiria for me please a home win, best of luck Purps and the PuPs............could be a band that.

Good luck to you Purple and to all you other PuP''s.

I''m surprised this one hasn''t been picked yet, either that or everyone else knows something I don''t!

Lille Vs Evian Thonon Gaillar - Home win

Lille''s home record doesn''t look too impressive at W3 D2 L1 GF11 GA7 They haven''t been beaten at home since 14th August and have won their last two.

Evian''s away record does look pretty good at W0 D5 L1 GF5 GA7 but when you look at their fixtures those 5 draws have either been against teams lower than them, on the same points or two places above. Their one loss coming against the team currently sitting in 9th.

Davo

Evening Nutty, Tom(Trent Canary?) still appears to be having trouble getting his pick on here so he''s put it on the FB page:

HAJDUK SPLIT -v- Varazdin  HOME WIN

I''m sure he''d wish all PUPs especially Purple Good Luck if he could!!![:D]