Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Morison - interesting stat

[quote]Nope-never scored in the blue square prem[/quote]

Yep, he scored in the BSP, but he hasn''t scored in League 2 - so I got it wrong anyway.

Martin would have scored in league 2 with Luton, don''t think hes ever played in the BSP. Still, will be an impressive achievement should he have a part to play this season, as is Holts rise through the divisions.

[quote]Martin would have scored in league 2 with Luton, don''t think hes ever played in the BSP.[/quote]

I stand corrected -- but that''s because I''m wearing orthapedic shoes.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Steve Morison is the only player to have scored in the Blue Square Premier, League Two, League One, Championship and Premier League.[/quote]And international!

Think the Earnshaw stat is League 1, 2, Championship, Premiership, FA cup and international hattricks.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Steve Morison is the only player to have scored in the Blue Square Premier, League Two, League One, Championship and Premier League.[/quote]

You forgot to mention Mercy''s.

I think the matchday programme or the EDP beat you to this stat a few weeks back but the impressive stat goes even further! -

I''m led to believe Morison scored in the Conference South before scoring in all the higher Divisions!

Classy player whos impressed me so far and he can get even better!